Syracuse hoodie or Giants hoodie for tonight. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse hoodie or Giants hoodie for tonight.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Don't even suggest changing it when the Cuse game is over. That ain't gonna happen. Gotta go with the G-men. Need all the good mojo as possible.

cuse. giants have won 2 super bowls in last 5 years, cuse havent been to a final 4 in 10 years.

also because im not a giants fan

you talk about the syracuse hoodie on this site...you talk about the G-men on their site.

for the penalty phase of your sins,you will have to watch 50 years of rutgirls football and give a detailed report

Giants #44 jersey and circa '97 SU hoops shorts.

But that's just me.

Giants #44 jersey and circa '97 SU hoops shorts.

But that's just me.
I didn't think of that. I do have an Ahmad Bradshaw #44 jersey and a nice pair of reversible Blue/Orange Cuse shorts. I think that's a winner.

Don't even suggest changing it when the Cuse game is over. That ain't gonna happen. Gotta go with the G-men. Need all the good mojo as possible.

Seriously?

Critical December game vs conference opponent OR non-league game against some directional school from somewhere in the midwest?

That's like asking should I watch Yankees-Red Sox or Giants pre-season in August?

Cuse jersey all the way. Otherwise it would have to be my nephews #82 Skins jersey!

I have the 1986 LT Jersey on. Not fu cking around tonight.