Syracuse in the NBA last night | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse in the NBA last night

Rocco

Watching you.
MCW led Philly with 33 points, 6 rebs and 5 assists in 37 minutes, but they lost to Cleveland 111-93. Dion had 12 points, 8 assists and 4 rebs in 28 minutes off the bench.

The Knicks beat Detroit 89-85. Melo led with 34 points (6-7 from 3) and had 4 steals.

Lakers lost to Dallas 110-97, Wes Johnson started and played 36 minutes scoring 17 points and grabbing 4 rebounds.

Overall, not too shabby by the Cuse boys.

MCW led Philly with 33 points, 6 rebs and 5 assists in 37 minutes, but they lost to Cleveland 111-93. Dion had 12 points, 8 assists and 4 rebs in 28 minutes off the bench.

The Knicks beat Detroit 89-85. Melo led with 34 points (6-7 from 3) and had 4 steals.

Lakers lost to Dallas 110-97, Wes Johnson started and played 36 minutes scoring 17 points and grabbing 4 rebounds.

Overall, not too shabby by the Cuse boys.

I was thinking the exact same thing, Rocco. I love being able to look in on multiple teams to see how various SU players did.

Specifically, I was thinking of tasking Steve with researching when the last time we had two 30+ point performances by SU players in the NBA on the same night.

So we had SU players on the floor for over 2 hours last night in the NBA. Brilliant. :)

I was thinking the exact same thing, Rocco. I love being able to look in on multiple teams to see how various SU players did.

Specifically, I was thinking of tasking Steve with researching when the last time we had two 30+ point performances by SU players in the NBA on the same night.

Which Steve? I would love to see if that has happened. Further, I'd like to see how many times former SU players have scored at least 20, 25, etc on the same night in the NBA. Great idea.

Edit: calling SWC75...

Last edited:
Which Steve? I would love to see if that has happened. Further, I'd like to see how many times former SU players have scored at least 20, 25, etc on the same night in the NBA. Great idea.

Sorry - I was referring to SWC in my post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom