Syracuse in the NBA Summer League | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse in the NBA Summer League

He has looked good defensively as well. Limited touches as the guards have dominated the ball a ton. Definitely looks more confident and aggressive than last year and this is still just coming off of injury.

Lydon finished with 10 pts in 26 mins.

giphy.gif

Lydon can contribute at this level - he just needs to find the right opportunity and I'm not sure Denver is it.

I think Lydon has the perfect skill set to be an elite 3 and D player. He seems to have no problem switching from what I’ve seen all weekend.

How come?
How come I think he can contribute or how come I don't think it's Denver? If its the latter, I think they just have too many bigs that due to finances, experience, trust, and a variety of other issues - will get run over TL. I think he can contribute because I think he has a very good all around game that is re-surfacing after vanishing his 2nd year here.

How come I think he can contribute or how come I don't think it's Denver? If its the latter, I think they just have too many bigs that due to finances, experience, trust, and a variety of other issues - will get run over TL. I think he can contribute because I think he has a very good all around game that is re-surfacing after vanishing his 2nd year here.
Was asking why you didn't think it would happen in Denver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom