Syracuse, Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse, Indiana

Wiki is always bragging about their quality control. I am amazed they allowed the "relocation" sentence to remain there

True story. Stayed in an extended stay hotel in Bloomington when I first moved here from Syracuse. The girl at the front desk I struck up a conversation with was an IU student. When she asked me where I was from I told her I was from Syracuse. She said "Syracuse, Indiana? "

"No," I said. "Syracuse, NY. That's cool, there's a Syracuse, Indiana? "

"Obviously. I didn't even know there was a Syracuse in NY," exclaimed ditzy IU girl.

This was right after we win the national championship, etc. Nothing. It was my "dorothy" moment.

Wiki is always bragging about their quality control. I am amazed they allowed the "relocation" sentence to remain there
how do you know its incorrect?

Ragman2000 said:
True story. Stayed in an extended stay hotel in Bloomington when I first moved here from Syracuse. The girl at the front desk I struck up a conversation with was an IU student. When she asked me where I was from I told her I was from Syracuse. She said "Syracuse, Indiana? " "No," I said. "Syracuse, NY. That's cool, there's a Syracuse, Indiana? " "Obviously. I didn't even know there was a Syracuse in NY," exclaimed ditzy IU girl. This was right after we win the national championship, etc. Nothing. It was my "dorothy" moment.

She is probably from connecticut