Syracuse is a football school. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse is a football school.

Our Hall of Fame hoops coach disagrees. He says that SU is a football school with a very good basketball team.

He is full of baloney. He is also one of the 5 most known and well respected men in college basketball which is why we are a hoops school.

He is full of baloney. He is also one of the 5 most known and well respected men in college basketball which is why we are a hoops school.
You know who loved baloney? Our old football coach. Rabbit season.

Basketball school.

Football school that is really good at basketball.

Michigan
Texas
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Alabama
Tennessee
USC
Georgia
LSU
PSU
Auburn
WVU
SYRACUSE

All are football schools...that's the company we keep for all-time wins in d1 football. It's who we are.

Football school that is really good at basketball.

Michigan
Texas
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Alabama
Tennessee
USC
Georgia
LSU
PSU
Auburn
WVU
SYRACUSE

All are football schools...that's the company we keep for all-time wins in d1 football. It's who we are.

then again were 5th in all time basketball wins. were just a great all around University. If fans could just support each program equally we could be even better with both!

Our Hall of Fame hoops coach disagrees. He says that SU is a football school with a very good basketball team.

He originally publicly said that in, I think, the early 80's, when it was correct. His work over the past 30 years has changed the equation. We are a contender for championships in basketball. Don't know if any of us will survive to see the Orange win another football championship.

He originally publicly said that in, I think, the early 80's, when it was correct. His work over the past 30 years has changed the equation. We are a contender for championships in basketball. Don't know if any of us will survive to see the Orange win another football championship.

I will live to see another championship in football, if they have to freeze my head in a plexiglass case.

The truth is that there are many more Syracuse bball only fans than both. However, the most passionate SU fans I know are people who like both sports and people who are from Central New York (even if they didn't go to SU).

many would have said that about ND as well and look how close they were last season

actually, I thought we were a Lacrosse school...kidding...but really...how about an all around athletic-academic university...very good in all areas...that is why we are in top 25 in Capital One Rankings!

Pleased to be 'Cuse!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom