Syracuse Line vs Colgate | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Line vs Colgate

That would imply that we are anticipated to score above 40. That's a good thing for perception.

That would imply that we are anticipated to score above 40. That's a good thing for perception.

Let's hope so. To me, the only thing that line implies is that they expect SU to score at least 27.

Let's hope so. To me, the only thing that line implies is that they expect SU to score at least 27.
I'd be shocked if we weren't expected to give up at least 10 points given how atrocious the defense was a year ago.

I also dont think too many people expect our defense to improve much this year. Offense, absolutely, but not necessarily improving much on the defensive side of the ball.

Libero2 said:
I'd be shocked if we weren't expected to give up at least 10 points given how atrocious the defense was a year ago. I also dont think too many people expect our defense to improve much this year. Offense, absolutely, but not necessarily improving much on the defensive side of the ball.

I think we'll be better on the field. More INT for sure. Not as many big scoring plays given up.But I'm not sure it will show up in any national ranking due to the increase in plays and possessions.

I thought they didn't do FBS vs FCS lines?

I thought they didn't do FBS vs FCS lines?
No rule. If they feel they'll get the slightest volume these days, they'll set a line. Heck I was THIS close to getting action on geddes little league at Cooperstown tourney today at Wynn.

The line seems high to me. I expected something closer to the 2014 Villanova line, which I think was about two touchdowns.

The line seems high to me. I expected something closer to the 2014 Villanova line, which I think was about two touchdowns.

As long as the result isn't as close as the 'Nova game was - we don't have Riley Dixon to bail us out anymore.

donniesyracuse said:

Vegas loves Babers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom