Syracuse MSOC Jersey... | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse MSOC Jersey...

Become a part of the SU Men’s soccer family by purchasing an official 2014 SU Men’s Soccer Jersey!

All jerseys are customized with your choice of number and size for each jersey that you order.

This is a limited time offer and the last time to place an order will be by midnight on Saturday, September 13th. ...

Orders can be placed via email (splawlor) or by sending us a message on Facebook. Things to include in your order:

Name-
Size-
Quantity-
Printed number-
Shipping address/ or pick up in person-

PICK UP JERSEYS AT MANLEY FIELD HOUSE;
6-8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME AFTER ORDER PLACED

-$5 FEE IF SHIPPING IS REQUIRED

-Contributions, less $40 per jersey, will be tax deductible and you will receive a tax receipt for this donation. Please see your tax advisor for additional questions.
All proceeds will benefit the Syracuse University Men’s Soccer Program.

soccer jersey.jpg

I'd bet these sell out relatively quickly and for other teams to take notice and do something similar. If soccer is getting a minimum of $25 straight to the program, this is a quick and easy way to add $2500 to the recruiting budget...which would get the coaches over to Europe to find another impact player like Ekblom.

Would be nice if SU Athletics took notice and started offering more Olympic sports team gear for sale...I mean who wouldn't want to buy a ACC Cross Country Champions shirt right?

Those are sharp...make a long sleeved version and you would have an awesome Rugby uniform.

Reading that gave me a memory of a couple of drunk Rugby players dancing on the dining room tables at the house. Drunk Rugby players...Oh Lord

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom