Syracuse/ND - Shamrock Series - Looking for 3 Tickets

Hi All!

I'm a new member (and 2014 alum) here looking for 3 tickets for the Shamrock Series game at Yankee Stadium, preferably at face value, but willing to negotiate. I unfortunately missed the alumni window for tickets, and was surprised when I saw hot hot the market is for this game.

I am actually a dual-alum from both Notre Dame & Syracuse (though I can assure you, I will be all-Orange for this game), and I'm hoping to make the trip from Orlando (where I currently live) to meet up with my ND-alum brother and father, so this game is pretty meaningful for the three of us.

Any assistance or tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to message me as well.

Hi All!

I'm a new member (and 2014 alum) here looking for 3 tickets for the Shamrock Series game at Yankee Stadium, preferably at face value, but willing to negotiate. I unfortunately missed the alumni window for tickets, and was surprised when I saw hot hot the market is for this game.

I am actually a dual-alum from both Notre Dame & Syracuse (though I can assure you, I will be all-Orange for this game), and I'm hoping to make the trip from Orlando (where I currently live) to meet up with my ND-alum brother and father, so this game is pretty meaningful for the three of us.

Any assistance or tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to message me as well.
Have you called the SU Box Office? I believe they have limited tickets left.

Just checked...all they have left are the most expensive tickets. However, you are probably smart just to get those as resale prices are very high.

What is left through SU:

Sections 132-134 or 233A-234
  • Ticket$200.00

Last edited:

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Hi All!

Notre Dame owns the game and this the tix. SU got some bit far fewer than ND. Since all 3 of you are ND alums, you should be trying through them and even their alumni organizations. Your chances are better there.

Top Bottom