Syracuse New Yorks college team | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse New Yorks college team

Shermthegeneral

Starter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334429428.746963.jpg
Watching the Yankee game, I just saw the word Syracuse and had to rewind it. Pretty cool that the university is advertising in Yankee stadium

Wish we could get a state school status. Its always a plus to be a state school.

Wish we could get a state school status. Its always a plus to be a state school.
As a graduate of SUNY Cortland(and pretending that I failed to notice your wanton sarcasm),let me be the first to say "wrong." In all seriousness though, I love the idea of Syracuse University being represented at Yankee Stadium.

It's interesting that the ad next to it is for Modell's.
The last time I went into Modell's in the city there wasn't a Syracuse item to be found.
If SU really wants to position itself...it should be making sure kids are wearing orange.

I think the whole "New York's College Team" is a huge joke. All you need to do is look at the ratings.

That being said, the fact that I have to see that 81 times a year is really going to piss me off. So you got that going for you haha.

I think the whole "New York's College Team" is a huge joke. All you need to do is look at the ratings.

That being said, the fact that I have to see that 81 times a year is really going to piss me off. So you got that going for you haha.

There's a BCS team located in New York state that gets higher ratings in the state?

Cheers,
Neil

Acc disagrees and so do the people at msg

Do you have data to support your statement that it's a "joke?" Is there another university in the state of New York with a power conference athletic program?

We'll wait patiently for your response.

well, connecticut is really just a suburb of NY or Boston, right? So uconn could be try to call itself a NYS school...

well, connecticut is really just a suburb of NY or Boston, right? So uconn could be try to call itself a NYS school...

They could try. They might actually have some fans in Dutchess County. But hardly all of New York state.

Cheers,
Neil

one of my Yukon friends in NYC has reported seeing the advertisement on cabs too. nice.

one of my Yukon friends in NYC has reported seeing the advertisement on cabs too. nice.

They are all over the city, the ones i see dtill have paul harris on em lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom