Syracuse NFTs | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse NFTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
For those into collecting all things Syracuse there is a company putting out Cuse NFTs. They even have a special Sean Tucker 12 game collection. Picked up a free pack signing up and ended up with 2x Neil Nunns, a Trebor Peña and a Mekhi Mason. Will probably buy more. Check it out!

Your friend wfschrec has gifted you NFTs on official sports NFT platform Fantastec SWAP. To claim, please download the SWAP app https://fantastec-swap.app.link/referred?referralId=wfschrec and then make sure you sign up to a fully verified account using your email or mobile number. You won't be able to claim these NFTs with a Guest account unfortunately. See you soon!

Is this basically like card collecting but with gifs?

Is this basically like card collecting but with gifs?
Conceptually to a degree but Panini and others are moving to this model using blockchain. It actually is a great move based on smart contracts and guaranteeing verifiability and authenticity.

I work on the worlds largest NFT/blockchain solution out there … we are only scratching the surface.

Consensys? Once consumers get more real-life perks with NFT's it will take off even more.

Actually they have a lot of real world use cases when employed properly it’s an amazing hedge against fraud.
They might in very niche scenarios, but in this case, it appears to be a pretty lame attempt to jump in a trend that’s been on the decline for almost a year and I doubt the NFT-Bros will be enough to make this anything more than a money sink

Late to the NFT party in general, the market has crashed considerably
Everything crypto related is in winter slumber … once the value of BTC moves into next bull run NFTs will recover as well.

Everything crypto related is in winter slumber … once the value of BTC moves into next bull run NFTs will recover as well.
I think what you meant to say was “the next time elon musk manipulates the crypto market”

Also, what do you get out of people signing up with your link?

Late to the NFT party in general, the market has crashed considerably

Yea that’s not what you meant. Why didn’t you just say all of college sports were late then? A Syracuse shot.

I think what you meant to say was “the next time elon musk manipulates the crypto market”

Also, what do you get out of people signing up with your link?
That’s how the app shares it … I could care less if you sign up or not. I put it here for Cuse fans. As for crypto and Elon you have no idea how it works and I’ll leave it at that.

Yea that’s not what you meant. Why didn’t you just say all of college sports were late then? A Syracuse shot.
That is 100% what I meant, all colleges would be late if they were also introducing this kind of dumb stuff this year. I singled out syracuse because that’s the board we are on, and I think they’re stupid and late to the game for introducing it

That’s how the app shares it … I could care less if you sign up or not. I put it here for Cuse fans. As for crypto and Elon you have no idea how it works and I’ll leave it at that.
You have a referral link, obviously you get something out of people signing up with your unique referral code.

That is 100% what I meant, all college sports would be late if they were also introducing this kind of dumb stuff this year
Now is as good a time as any … collectibles in general will mature in value.

You have a referral link, obviously you get something out of people signing up with your unique referral code.
Like I said move along and don’t use it … I put it here for folks interested … all you get are chances at free NFTs … anyone who isn’t lazy could figure that out very quickly.

Like I said move along and don’t use it … I put it here for folks interested … all you get are chances at free NFTs … anyone who isn’t lazy could figure that out very quickly.
Why can’t you just tell us what you get from it?

I’m sure the Trebor Pena NFT will be worth thousands very soon.
You truly are a gem … upset no one is putting you on one? I’m sorry they ran out of room in the naive fanboard poster collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.