Syracuse/Nike | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse/Nike

Was he wearing a grey and black Cuse hoodie ? Who needs orange.

Did you expect them not to? If this news is true I am not surprised at all - but you will see changes.

what do you mean changes? what will we see?

ADJW knows the concerns. People want more options from Nike in Syracuse templates.

The fans have been dying to get rid of the uniforms.

Fans want to buy Orange jerseys

There's a 0% chance that Nike sent ADJW a renewal letter, keeping everything the same, and he signed it.

You'll see changes, just not sure how many or when. The current uniforms were unveiled in April of 2014.

ADJW knows the concerns. People want more options from Nike in Syracuse templates.

The fans have been dying to get rid of the uniforms.

Fans want to buy Orange jerseys

There's a 0% chance that Nike sent ADJW a renewal letter, keeping everything the same, and he signed it.

You'll see changes, just not sure how many or when. The current uniforms were unveiled in April of 2014.
do you think there will be more options for fans to buy?

do you think there will be more options for fans to buy?

I believe so yes

We're now in the ACC, with the network coming.

Football comes off a 10 win season

Basketball has an enormous fan base.

We're in better position now than when we last signed a deal.

we are in a better spot, but the industry is not, really not many options to pressure nike with

we are in a better spot, but the industry is not, really not many options to pressure nike with

The industry is fine. I don't believe there was any big secret that 'Cuse wanted to stay with Nike, and wasn't really going anywhere. The biggest piece of this deal is the new language and financial terms. Syracuse fans want new football uniforms. They want more apparel options. They have the leverage now with football (cash cow) being more relevant than it's been in the previous Nike deal.

The basketball uniforms suck as well. Go back to the script era or John Wallace/Melo era jerseys. Cuse instead of Syracuse on the front is stupid.

The basketball uniforms suck as well. Go back to the script era or John Wallace era jerseys. Cuse instead of Syracuse on the front is stupid.

I don’t hate them, but yeah - they’re nothing great. Basic, IMO.

Scripts are one of the best jerseys in college basketball history, and the Wallace junior/senior year ones were very good too.

I don’t hate them, but yeah - they’re nothing great. Basic, IMO.

Scripts are one of the best jerseys in college basketball history, and the Wallace junior/senior year ones were very good too.

Once we started incorporating more generic blue/white/gray the uniforms went to crap. At least the away uniforms in the early 2000's were solid. The home whites were too generic and so were the uniforms after that during the mid oughts until the Dynasty era.

We really haven't had much of a change since the Flynn era besides switching from Grey to Orange numbers. We are overdue for an overhaul.

I'd be content if they take the current unis add just add the script team text and more orange/blue accents vs platinum/gray

Once we started incorporating more generic blue/white/gray the uniforms went to crap. At least the away uniforms in the early 2000's were solid. The home whites were too generic and so were the uniforms after that during the mid oughts until the Dynasty era.

We really haven't had much of a change since the Flynn era besides switching from Grey to Orange numbers. We are overdue for an overhaul.

Take a page from UNC and stick to the same basic design once you find something that works. Their unis are iconic and it rightfully caused a ton of controversy when they briefly switched to those stupid ones with the NC logo on the chest.

They smartly switched back and for the most part have had the same unis for 30 years. Wish we would do the same with the scripts.

Our bowl uniforms were very sharp.

Two things:
- Insiders tell me Boeheim is a NIke guy 1000% and would never let SU sign with another sneaker company
- Have you ever been to Cameron and seen the Nike store across the plaza? It’s a legit flagship store like you’d see in NY or LA. Wildhack HAS to get something similar built into the new Dome if we are to keep up with the Joneses

The basketball uniforms suck as well. Go back to the script era or John Wallace/Melo era jerseys. Cuse instead of Syracuse on the front is stupid.
At least in basketball you see the person more than the uniform. Other than baggy shorts or those one-piece leotards they tried years ago, how bad can they be?

Just make the Cuse alternates the permanent homes and one for away and I'll be happy with basketball.

I agree with bringing the script back. Like the throwback they did when Lydon was here. What makes it more frustrating is that the women’s team has them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom