SYRACUSE-NY GIANTS- NY YANKEES | Syracusefan.com

SYRACUSE-NY GIANTS- NY YANKEES

Sheesh. Watching that vid almost makes you ask...Ryan who?

Would've been nice to see Ryan sizzle a fastball in there.

Proof: Alligators can use their arms.

tempAP1306050335--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Agreed - Syracuse, first and foremost, then Giants, Yankees, and Knicks for pro sports. Sorry, not a hockey fan.

Cheers,
Neil

mets mets mets-screw the yankees,they are baseballs version of the cowboys

mets mets mets-screw the yankees,they are baseballs version of the cowboys

The Cowgirls are wanna-bes who will never have the class or cache of the Yankees. The Metroplitans are merely frat boys seeking glamor in a man's sport. (Can they get the Jets QB to play for them?)

The Cowgirls are wanna-bes who will never have the class or cache of the Yankees. The Metroplitans are merely frat boys seeking glamor in a man's sport. (Can they get the Jets QB to play for them?)
The words 'class' and 'Yankees' should never be used in the same sentence.
And before you beat me up for my Dodgers avatar, that's a throwback to my youth. Still root for them but haven't been happy with their management for a long time.

The words 'class' and 'Yankees' should never be used in the same sentence.
And before you beat me up for my Dodgers avatar, that's a throwback to my youth. Still root for them but haven't been happy with their management for a long time.

I always respected the Dodgers growing up. I liked Tommy Lasorda, naturally I would have preferred him in pinstripes. Just wish they had stayed in Brooklyn, but I wasn't alive at the time to advise them of the foolishness of moving.

I couldn't stand Lasorda. Only two things I liked about him; the video of him falling ass over tea kettle when he was coaching third base, and when Fletch punched the picture of him in the movie of the same name.

Please don't associate Syracuse with either of those dirtbag franchises...Rangers and Knicks. Just a bunch of losers. The Knicks haven't one a title in 41 years and the bigger loser, the douchy Rangers, have one one title 1 title in 73 years.

Please don't let any of their suckiness get anywhere near our Orangemen.

Please don't associate Syracuse with either of those dirtbag franchises...Rangers and Knicks. Just a bunch of losers. The Knicks haven't one a title in 41 years and the bigger loser, the douchy Rangers, have one one title 1 title in 73 years.

Please don't let any of their suckiness get anywhere near our Orangemen.
I'm just being objective here, since I don't root for any pro sports team, but wouldn't that equate quite well to the one title each for Syracuse football and basketball?

I'm just being objective here, since I don't root for any pro sports team, but wouldn't that equate quite well to the one title each for Syracuse football and basketball?

All I'm saying is that if you lie with dogs, you will get fleas. Stay away from those dogs.

The pro teams play in much smaller leagues.

For hoops, Syracuse has at least two championships prior to the NCAAs being established. And there was the Pat Dye incident that cost us a football championship.