Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 5pm or later

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
-- Tracking pre-covid release dates, we can expect a late May TV release time

-- Guess the TV Network in the comments and get bonus points redeemable for witty conversation at the Fine Mess Tailgate.

-- US Open has all the ESPN2 slots for Saturday, September 4th

I'm taking Noon and my bonus guess is ESPNU
Sarz says noon on ESPNU so I am going with you.

Just please, don’t put this on ESPN+. It seems like everything we play a non P5 on the road, it gets on that. Boo!

Thur/Friday night. ESPN/ESPNU
US Open is taking the 7-9pm on ESPN both nights IIRC. Expect 9pm kickoffs...so those favor Central through Pacific time zones.

US Open is taking the 7-9pm on ESPN both nights IIRC. Expect 9pm kickoffs...so those favor Central through Pacific time zones.
Well my primary is Friday / ESPNU so i might still be right. I worry that everyone is correct about being on extra or CBS sports though...

Friday night is high school football night in Ohio. If this one moves, I’m going with Thursday night.

Minnesota started on the road at Kent State on Thursday night during week one several years ago.

I'm hoping for Friday night. I enjoy watching us get a win and then being able to watch all the other games all day/night on Saturday.

I'm hoping for Friday night. I enjoy watching us get a win and then being able to watch all the other games all day/night on Saturday.
And the flip side is that if we lose on a friday, I don't feel like watching any football on Saturday, so I get stuff done around the house! Win/win

Not Thursday, Have Friday night booked that will work for Friday night or Saturday.

Why not a Friday nighter on the ACC network?

Thur/Friday night. ESPN/ESPNU
I am with SUskibum on this. Having been down last season, SU will have tonearm it's right to be on Durning a 3:00 or evening slot on Saturday. The Thursday/Friday slot will be a reminder of that point.

I have hope we give the reason by the end of the season.

I am with SUskibum on this. Having been down last season, SU will have tonearm it's right to be on Durning a 3:00 or evening slot on Saturday. The Thursday/Friday slot will be a reminder of that point.

I have hope we give the reason by the end of the season.
For me traveling...Friday night is okay. I expect to be traveling with one or two that work. They'd have to be able to get off Friday. Probably drive halfway Thursday night...finish up Friday. Check into the Athens Motel early. Set up the tailgate. Do the game. Celebrate the victory. Leave by 0630 on Saturday to be able to watch the 3:30pm and later games back in NY.

For me traveling...Friday night is okay. I expect to be traveling with one or two that work. They'd have to be able to get off Friday. Probably drive halfway Thursday night...finish up Friday. Check into the Athens Motel early. Set up the tailgate. Do the game. Celebrate the victory. Leave by 0630 on Saturday to be able to watch the 3:30pm and later games back in NY.
I am jealous, Mark. I hope to make one SU came each fall starting in the next few years but it will not happen this fall. Thanks for all you do for our fellow Orange fans, I can enjoy it all vicariously.

I am jealous, Mark. I hope to make one SU came each fall starting in the next few years but it will not happen this fall. Thanks for all you do for our fellow Orange fans, I can enjoy it all vicariously.
Someday maybe we'll have a nonstop on United from IAH to SYR

American is starting one later this summer from DFW to SYR

Someday maybe we'll have a nonstop on United from IAH to SYR

American is starting one later this summer from DFW to SYR

that flight between syr and dfw used to be there. I took it often. Pissed me off to no end when they stopped it. Maybe 15 years ago?