Syracuse opens at 300-1 to win CFP at Caesars | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens at 300-1 to win CFP at Caesars

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
DyHM3RhWsAInnAE.jpg

I like OU at 20/1

Why not start a pool. Each board member contributes 20.00 and we put it on Cuse!

If anyone wants to just Venmo it to me I’ll start the collection and take care of placing the bet.
I’m in. Think the odds are higher than they should be. How is Miami 150/1 or Memphis 200/1?

Plus if we beat Clemson those numbers will come down...

And the Pac 12 which hasn't even had a representative in most of the years has about 6 teams at 100-1 or better.

This must have everything to do with the fact that our road has to go through Clemson. My only other thought is conference perception if we do. Does that automatically signify a down conference in the eyes of the oddsmakers?

Arizona doesn't have Clemson in their division.

I actually think that works in our favor because if we beat them it basically assured us of being in the playoff if we take care of our other business. Arizona could win the Pac 12 and still not get in because of how down that conference is and that they don’t have a legit preseason top 5 team.

Old Dominion fans look at this, see the same odds to win the title as UConn and are like 'Damn, we must really suck.'

Well yesterday my Camping World Bowl bet check came in. from the MGM corporation. A small bet by most standards, but the bet size didn't affect my smug feeling of superiority all day for betting SU -2.
Perhaps a rollover on the NC is in order.
Optimized-IMG_20181208_112409.jpg
Optimized-IMG_20181208_112409.jpg

Since I know absolutely nothing about sports betting, here’s my rudimentary question. If someone were to bracket a number of picks with a mix of favorites and long shots, what is the strategy for that. Example: Do you put $X on three or four favorites, and then $X on three or four long shots? Increase those numbers? Reduce those numbers?

I'd rather win $30,000, so not a problem.

Tied for 40th.

Vegas knows there are a few delusional fanbases out there with some of the odds they're giving teams that weren't good last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom