Syracuse over the last five years? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse over the last five years?

44doubledees

Scout Team
Saw a graphic early in the season and I only caught the end of it but I thought it listed the most wins by program over the last five years and low and behold I did not see the cuse on the list, this can't be the case is it, I figured we would have been at or near the top. Anyone know how we rank?

Saw a graphic early in the season and I only caught the end of it but I thought it listed the most wins by program over the last five years and low and behold I did not see the cuse on the list, this can't be the case is it, I figured we would have been at or near the top. Anyone know how we rank?

I don't know if the list counted overall wins, but we've had the most tourney wins in the last two years...but then again going to the Elite 8 and Final 4 back to back would do that.

I don't know if the list counted overall wins, but we've had the most tourney wins in the last two years...but then again going to the Elite 8 and Final 4 back to back would do that.

we need to up that total by 6 this year... The time has come to get it done again! :)

Thanks Moqui Kansas always seems to fly under the radar to me, surprising to see them in the lead but then again they were 37-3 in 2008 championship season.

Louisville. They were in the Final Four 2012 and won it all 2013 for 10-1 record the past two seasons. I think we are tied with Ohio State with a 7-2 record the past two years.

Cheers,
Neil

Thanks Moqui Kansas always seems to fly under the radar to me, surprising to see them in the lead but then again they were 37-3 in 2008 championship season.
And they play in a schitty conference where they rack up wins and championships annually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom