Syracuse players in the new AAF league. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse players in the new AAF league.

cuse309

Ace recruiting beat reporter
I just remembered this new league is supposed to be starting right after the Superbowl. Surprised how little marketing there has been to this point. Anyway, for anyone interested the following SU players on on rosters.

Arizona- Kendall Moore TE

San Diego- Jordan Martin DB
Cole Murphy K
Johnathan Thomas LB

Looks like I'm a San Diego Fleet fan.

Most of their marketing is on Twitter as well as other online sources such as Reddit and Facebook. They have fairly decent size fanbases it seems on those as well as Discord which is similar to skype.

What's the AAF? Isn't the XFL coming back too?

I just remembered this new league is supposed to be starting right after the Superbowl. Surprised how little marketing there has been to this point. Anyway, for anyone interested the following SU players on on rosters.

Cole Murphy K
Johnathan Thomas LB

And Dave Boller at San Diego

Cole Murphy K
Johnathan Thomas LB

I can’t wait to not watch the AAFL.

Most of their marketing is on Twitter as well as other online sources such as Reddit and Facebook. They have fairly decent size fanbases it seems on those as well as Discord which is similar to skype.

Man, I am on all three of those sites and follow a decent number of football accounts and I have not seen one mention of the AAF anywhere recently.

Man, I am on all three of those sites and follow a decent number of football accounts and I have not seen one mention of the AAF anywhere recently.
They just did their draft 3 weeks ago. First games begin right after the superbowl.

I can’t wait to not watch the AAFL.
If you can't wait to not watch the AAFL, you're going to really enjoy never watching this league which I think also launches in 2019. This isn't a joke...this is a real league with people like Jeff Garcia, Ricky Williams, involved.
It's a league based on Social Justice! For everyone who truly enjoyed mixing politics with the NFL, this is your league.

Daryl Johnston is GM of the Commanders.

I like some of their game rule innovations but will miss kick offs, that was one of the most exciting parts of the game.

If you want to PM me I’ll get you links to the places I disscuss this at

If you can't wait to not watch the AAFL, you're going to really enjoy never watching this league which I think also launches in 2019. This isn't a joke...this is a real league with people like Jeff Garcia, Ricky Williams, involved.
It's a league based on Social Justice! For everyone who truly enjoyed mixing politics with the NFL, this is your league.

XFL in 2020.

Daryl Johnston is GM of the Commanders.

I like some of their game rule innovations but will miss kick offs, that was one of the most exciting parts of the game.
Yeah, those blocks in the back on every kick are great.

I’m all for more leagues popping up. It gives more players a chance to continue to compete and earn some money playing football.

There is no reason we as fans should have zero football to watch for 6 mos after the Super Bowl.

Most of these leagues will fail but the competition is good for the NFL who basically has had a monopoly on football for decades.

I hope people give these leagues a chance

Was looking through the roosters

Amba is with Birmingham but listed college is Maryland...
Erv is with Atlanta
Andrew Tiller is with Orlando

J. Thomas and C. Murphy are no longer listed with San Diego. San Diego is going with two punters and no kicker it looks like.

Was looking through the roosters

Amba is with Birmingham but listed college is Maryland...
Erv is with Atlanta
Andrew Tiller is with Orlando

J. Thomas and C. Murphy are no longer listed with San Diego. San Diego is going with two punters and no kicker it looks like.
Atlanta plays Orlando tonight on CBS at 8:30 for you football deprived. At least that's what my program guide is showing.

Alliance of American Football

We get San Diego vs San Antonio
Atlanta’s my early pick, lot of talent on that squad...

Wish we had them up here, wanted to see Erv in action tonight.

Seems Murphy missed two FGs in the “preseason” game and Martz cut him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom