Syracuse Pro Day: March 18 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Pro Day: March 18

Interesting info about his footwork. A few posters pointed that out. If he's got that corrected, that could really help his NFL case.

Interesting info about his footwork. A few posters pointed that out. If he's got that corrected, that could really help his NFL case.
You wonder why he waited until after his eligibility had run out to address an obvious flaw. Seems like something that could easily have been addressed in the offseason both on and off campus.

You wonder why he waited until after his eligibility had run out to address an obvious flaw. Seems like something that could easily have been addressed in the offseason both on and off campus.

I can't help but agree that's a bit puzzling.

noticed the same thing - props to that poster. Sad that 4 years of college couldnt have corrected those mechanics issues. Hopefully the new QB coach is on point going forward.

I also wonder who the transfers are that he referenced. I guess we'll find out closer to May.

No Antwan Cordy. Wonder what happened to this kid? He's been through a lot. Hope he's okay. That one-man defensive stand vs. NC State makes him a legend in my book.
Still has eligibility left. Maybe he isn’t planning on playing cfb next year.

I guess with the amount of injuries Dungey suffered in his career, he didn't get as much time to work on that in the offseasons. Didn't he miss most of Spring ball last year from the ankle injury?

Brisly Estime? Is that normal for a guy who graduated over 2 years ago to get a pro day workout?

Yes. He is listed in the first post with the other participants.

I just thought it was weird he wasn't on the pro day poster with the rest of the seniors.

I just thought it was weird he wasn't on the pro day poster with the rest of the seniors.

There are others not on there...just probably couldn't fit everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom