Syracuse Recruiting This Fall | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Recruiting This Fall

Offensively besides the obvious position at RB, where we have 3 very good prospects but conflicting opinions on our chances (kamara, Edwards and smith) we have a brutal need at WR as we lose both Sales and Lemon after this year, and I think the only other WR with any real experience is West. I am assuming we will get 1 of these RB's, but what do we have in the pipe as far as WR's and I mean potential play makers? I think this is the biggest hole we have to fill considering we are going the pocket passer route. Thoughts anyone? Are we expecting maybe some of last few years prospects to step it up? With Lemon and Sales most likely getting most of the snaps along with West, I see this as a huge need down the road.
We need OL before we need WR since we'll likely lose Pugh after this season

We need OL before we need WR since we'll likely lose Pugh after this season

Yeah but you gain Emerich and Knapp ... still have Trudo and a host of others ... WR is a very pressing need at this point. We don't even know what Cornelius can do at this point ... frankly I think he has tremendous upside masked by the fact that Tottenville doesn't throw much but still ... we need wideouts in the worst way ... not getting Funderburk really hurt.

Yeah but you gain Emerich and Knapp ... still have Trudo and a host of others ... WR is a very pressing need at this point. We don't even know what Cornelius can do at this point ... frankly I think he has tremendous upside masked by the fact that Tottenville doesn't throw much but still ... we need wideouts in the worst way ... not getting Funderburk really hurt.

If Funderburke is indeed joining the team then WR is not pressing. However, without him I'd take one in this class.

Also adding Omari Palmer.

I'd take 2/3 OL in every class personally. They pan out worse than QB's and they're also more susceptible to career hindering/ending injuries.

I must have missed this, I didn't know Funderburk renigged on his tranfer. Is that the case?

Its my understanding that he didn't clear admissions .. has that changed?
I just never heard that he definitely wasn't coming and assumed it would be worked out. Hadn't heard anything in awhile.

I just never heard that he definitely wasn't coming and assumed it would be worked out. Hadn't heard anything in awhile.

Which includes him signing anywhere else. Have to hope there's still hope.

there was some BS speculation about admissions but if he has the bare minimum requirements he'll get in.

there was some BS speculation about admissions but if he has the bare minimum requirements he'll get in.
thumbnail.aspx

People need to stop adding Kamara into posts. We aren't getting him. Point blank period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom