Syracuse Season Win Total 4.5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Season Win Total 4.5

anomander

Living Legend
SOS is the better half of # of wins. Duke has the easiest schedule they have had in maybe forever, so I expect they will cover the 5.5.

But, the main point of contention is that those lines indicate that the ACC will be very top heavy:

Atlantic
Clemson 10.5
FSU 10.5

then

Maryland 6.5
NCSU 6.5
Wake 5.5
Syracuse 4.5
BC 4.5

That bottom 5 just isn't possible -- somebody has to win

Similarly,

Coastal
Miami, VT, UNC, 9.5
GT 8.5

then
Duke and Pitt 5.5
UVa 4.5

Last year 5-3 won the division. I seriously doubt that more than one of those top four teams cover -- I'd go with Miami.

I think the new ACC will be more like the old BE -- most of the better teams will struggle to separate themselves from the pack. Maybe FSU or Clemson can run away, but just maybe.

this means they really see us winning wagner/tulane and 2 acc games.

Im still not seeing all the NW love. they started off 7-1 last year and really were outplayed by Syr and Vandy and Minn, dominated in 2 losses to PSU and Neb, outplayed by MSU but won. they played a 7-6 type year and turned it into good record with some strange wins by ST and Turnovers, the Opp of what SU did losing 3 games that same way.

SOS is the better half of # of wins. Duke has the easiest schedule they have had in maybe forever, so I expect they will cover the 5.5.

But, the main point of contention is that those lines indicate that the ACC will be very top heavy:

Atlantic
Clemson 10.5
FSU 10.5

then

Maryland 6.5
NCSU 6.5
Wake 5.5
Syracuse 4.5
BC 4.5

That bottom 5 just isn't possible -- somebody has to win

Similarly,

Coastal
Miami, VT, UNC, 9.5
GT 8.5

then
Duke and Pitt 5.5
UVa 4.5

Last year 5-3 won the division. I seriously doubt that more than one of those top four teams cover -- I'd go with Miami.

I think the new ACC will be more like the old BE -- most of the better teams will struggle to separate themselves from the pack. Maybe FSU or Clemson can run away, but just maybe.

I like your logic but I must differ on the last line, "Maybe FSU or Clemson can run away," well they can't. They have to play Syracuse and it is our duty to hard nose these new ACC foes into northern football. I honestly think we split with these two, Clemson being more likely due to their softer defense.

I like your logic but I must differ on the last line, "Maybe FSU or Clemson can run away," well they can't. They have to play Syracuse and it is our duty to hard nose these new ACC foes into northern football. I honestly think we split with these two, Clemson being more likely due to their softer defense.

SU has a much better chance splitting the B1G games than the FSU/Clemson games.

I'll laugh so hard my chocolate milk will come out my nose...

When we win the BCS championship then go on to win all inter-glactic competition.

this means they really see us winning wagner/tulane and 2 acc games.

Im still not seeing all the NW love. they started off 7-1 last year and really were outplayed by Syr and Vandy and Minn, dominated in 2 losses to PSU and Neb, outplayed by MSU but won. they played a 7-6 type year and turned it into good record with some strange wins by ST and Turnovers, the Opp of what SU did losing 3 games that same way.

Yeah, in some ways that Northwestern game is more important than the Penn State game. The PSU game would be a good win if you can get it, but most people aren't expecting it. But the Northwestern is another of those closely matched OOC games that the ACC loves to lose in the early going. Really hoping you guys can get that one.

5Dimes college football win totals over/under are out with Syracuse set at 4.5. That's the same as BC, and 1 less then Duke. I really think they do much better then this. We have got absolutely zero respect heading into the ACC. HCSS has been handed motivation by the bundle. I can't wait to prove everybody wrong.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-2013-win-totals-issued-for-all-125-fbs-teams
I'm taking the over on that one in a heart beat. Feels like free money.