Syracuse Sports Bar in Greensboro - Stumble Stilskins | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Sports Bar in Greensboro - Stumble Stilskins

BHernandez

Walk On
Stumble Stilskins in Downtown Greensboro is the Syracuse Fan Club for Greensboro, NC! Located at 202 W. Market Street at the intersection of Greene Street and Market Street in Downtown Greensboro! Some of the staff is from Upstate NY and it's gonna feel like home to any Cuse Fan in the area! They open up at 11 am everyday and full menu until 2 am every night. Saturday they open up at 10am for St. Pattys Weekend Breakfast and Drink Specials! Drink specials everyday and live music Thursday-Saturday w/ No Cover Charge! Call us at 336.691.1222 for more info and to reserve a table for UFC 171 Saturday March 15 for you and your friends!

Last edited:
Blatant advertising aside, while I won't be there, thanks for letting folks know where they can get drunk and watch SU. Though I have to be honest, I'm not sure anyone here will be wanting to watch UFC on Saturday since it isn't, ya know, college basketball.

Unless Bones is fighting, that is, then there may be some interest.

Stumble Stilskins in Downtown Greensboro is the Syracuse Fan Club for Greensboro, NC! Located at 202 W. Market Street at the intersection of Greene Street and Market Street in Downtown Greensboro! Some of the staff is from Upstate NY and it's gonna feel like home to any Cuse Fan in the area! They open up at 11 am everyday and full menu until 2 am every night. Drink specials everyday and live music Thursday-Saturday w/ No Cover Charge! Call us at 336.691.1222 for more info and to reserve a table for UFC 171 Saturday March 15 for you and your friends!

Awesome...how far from the Arena? Any website?

Can they grill Hofmann's?

Blatant advertising aside, while I won't be there, thanks for letting folks know where they can get drunk and watch SU. Though I have to be honest, I'm not sure anyone here will be wanting to watch UFC on Saturday since it isn't, ya know, college basketball.

Unless Bones is fighting, that is, then there may be some interest.
Well the game is at 3pm Saturday and I was just throwing it out there about UFC. We are the only true Syracuse bar in Greensboro and wanted to let anyone coming into town know they have a place to call home and cheer on Cuse! And not just Cuse basketball either, we play all Syracuse sports in house!

Well the game is at 3pm Saturday and I was just throwing it out there about UFC. We are the only true Syracuse bar in Greensboro and wanted to let anyone coming into town know they have a place to call home and cheer on Cuse! And not just Cuse basketball either, we play all Syracuse sports in house!
Oh I know we won't be playing, but with this crew, they'd be just as anxious to watch the BET final or any other games as they would UFC. Either way I'm sure great times will be had. Wish I could partake.

Only 3 miles from the arena. Website is www.stumblestilskins.com and we are out of Hofmann's due to getting ready for St. Patty's weekend here in town, but trust me our food is amazing!

Thanks...you might consider buying some for gameday and running a special. Good luck hope you guys have a busy week.

Stumble Stilskins in Downtown Greensboro is the Syracuse Fan Club for Greensboro, NC! Located at 202 W. Market Street at the intersection of Greene Street and Market Street in Downtown Greensboro! Some of the staff is from Upstate NY and it's gonna feel like home to any Cuse Fan in the area! They open up at 11 am everyday and full menu until 2 am every night. Drink specials everyday and live music Thursday-Saturday w/ No Cover Charge! Call us at 336.691.1222 for more info and to reserve a table for UFC 171 Saturday March 15 for you and your friends!

11 am?? Talk about lame !! Our long-time NYC Cuse bar for the Big East Tourney (the Blarney Rock) was open at 8am for the 31 years that OrangeNation took over the city!! Don't people know how to drink down in Greensboro?

full menu until 2 am every night.

Sold, to the bar that may possibly spin straw into gold. I'll be there Friday night after the Duke game.

Oh, good heads up on the UFC. The Hendricks/Lawler fight should be great, I don't think that one goes to the judges. Someone's getting finished. I know I can't be the only Syracuse fan in Greensboro Saturday night that enjoys watching casual violence.

Sold, to the bar that may possibly spin straw into gold. I'll be there Friday night after the Duke game.

Oh, good heads up on the UFC. The Hendricks/Lawler fight should be great, I don't think that one goes to the judges. Someone's getting finished. I know I can't be the only Syracuse fan in Greensboro Saturday night that enjoys watching casual violence.
Sounds like a plan. We do reserve tables for UFC so give us a call at 336.691.1222 to reserve a table if you want to. Just have to be there by 9 at the latest cause we can't save any tables after 9 due to the increase in business right before the fights.

11 am?? Talk about lame !! Our long-time NYC Cuse bar for the Big East Tourney (the Blarney Rock) was open at 8am for the 31 years that OrangeNation took over the city!! Don't people know how to drink down in Greensboro?
Actually we open at 10am on Saturday for our St. Patty's breakfast menu and drink specials.

We'd open earlier on Sunday but North Carolina law won't let bars serve before noon on Sundays (Yeah I know it sucks, and we aren't even allowed a Happy Hour in this state) But we do what we can.

Saw a tweet about you guys, might have to head there after the games Friday. Glad there will be a friendly place available.

Only 3 miles from the arena. Website is www.stumblestilskins.com and we are out of Hofmann's due to getting ready for St. Patty's weekend here in town, but trust me our food is amazing!
I posted about this place last week in another thread but I did not know they were not going to have Hoffmans!!!! Sounds like a pretty weak excuse - St Patrick's Day - to not have Hoffmans. Any sports bar serious about attracting Syracuse fans, know where to get Hoffmans. Enjoy St patrick's Day.

AirForceOrange said:
There are some posts missing in this thread...what happened?

I deleted them since my original simple question got answered.

rrlbees said:
I deleted them since my original simple question got answered.

Ohh...was just checking to make sure it wasnt any worthwhile info pertaining to the subject...thank you for responding.