Syracuse vs Georgetown Ticket Info | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Georgetown Ticket Info

If you click on the links for the games at Hofstra and Notre Dame, you get this:

NCAATix.png

Hopefully that’s an Indiana/New York thing and not a Maryland or NCAA thing.

I went to the OSU @ Maryland game a few weeks ago and I know they sold out the allotted amount of tickets that were available to the public and I have not seen anything that they are going back to the old restrictions.

FYI for those attending:

Concession stands will be open on the Tyser Tower side of the stadium.

Unfortunately, they will not have beer at the game this weekend. The alcohol rules are weird at non-football/basketball. At a normal lacrosse game, you could only drink beer in the designated area. Due to the limitations with the Covid policies the University and Prince George's County has, we do not have that option at games this year.

Parking is free in Lot 1.

The will be an informal pre-game get-together at the College Park Grill on Rt. 1.

Last edited:
Never been to a Cuse lacrosse game but $15 tix and 30 min drive with no other plans for the day...sold.
Love that you are posting on a Syracuse lacrosse message board and have never been to a game! I wonder how many here have never been to a game.

Amazing! Hope we play well today. Playoff games are usually a ton of fun. Go Orange!

Love that you are posting on a Syracuse lacrosse message board and have never been to a game! I wonder how many here have never been to a game.

Amazing! Hope we play well today. Playoff games are usually a ton of fun. Go Orange!
I just popped over from the football/bball board. Rarely venture into these parts.

Need 3 tickets but can only buy 2 or 4 online and says to call the box office. Been calling every 2 hours since noon and it's still not open. Not sure if I just need to buy an extra child ticket and eat the extra $11 for ease or if I'll just be able to grab 3 at the box office beforehand.

FYI for those attending:

Concession stands will be open on the Tyser Tower side of the stadium.

Unfortunately, they will not have beer at the game this weekend. The alcohol rules are weird at non-football/basketball. At a normal lacrosse game, you could only drink beer in the designated area. Due to the limitations with the Covid policies the University and Prince George's County has, we do not have that option at games this year.

Parking is free in Lot 1.

The will be an informal pre-game get-together at the College Park Grill on Rt. 1.
Where the hell is Lot 1?

Lot Z is open too.

Need 3 tickets but can only buy 2 or 4 online and says to call the box office. Been calling every 2 hours since noon and it's still not open. Not sure if I just need to buy an extra child ticket and eat the extra $11 for ease or if I'll just be able to grab 3 at the box office beforehand.

I bought the extra. Free parking, look at it that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom