Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

Libero2

All American
Can't believe this wasn't already created.

That intro was stellar. Let's Go Orange!

John Saunders snickers and says "Syracuse should be overmatched."

I know we need to earn the respect but holy crap, they really are treating us like a MAC program right now.

Helmets look awful without the "S" outlined in white. We can't do anything consistently. Looks like the bad helmets fro GRob days that lasted for only a year.

John Saunders snickers and says "Syracuse should be overmatched."

I know we need to earn the respect but holy crap, they really are treating us like a MAC program right now.

We are playing a top 10 team. We should be overmatched.

Heather Cox is our sideline reporter. I have zero problem with this.

Helmets look awful without the "S" outlined in white. We can't do anything consistently. Looks like the bad helmets fro GRob days that lasted for only a year.

i think it looks good

This is true the white outlining does make the S pop.

Not sure why Nike doesn't do that, but that's the same problem with the blue unis - the numbers would look so much better with a white outline. Instead you just get one dark color against another dark color without any contrast at all.

Can't believe I'm saying this. I don't like uni's :(

Are we ever going to have Orange uniforms again?! The AD does know we are the Orangemen doesn't he?!

Let it be known that with 14:10 left in the first quarter I am levying my first ref complaint for giving ND WAY too generous of a spot to give them a first down.

The orange helmet looks awesome, when zooming in on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom