Syracuse vs Saint Rose: Streaming/Radio info [ACCNX / 7:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Saint Rose: Streaming/Radio info [ACCNX / 7:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Saint Rose
Thursday, October 25, 2018 | 7:00 pm

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

The College of Saint Rose vs. Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com and on the @tunein app: Listen to Syracuse IMG Sports Network on TuneIn

I just browsed all of the upcoming SU events on my WatchESPN App and I'm not seeing the SU vs. Saint Rose game in the lineup. Anyone have any idea why?

just searched again ok my rokus and nothing shows up for me either

STRose.jpg

I see it on the computer schedule too.. but its still not showing on my streaming devices my smart tv, my rokus or my fire sticks.

Went to make a spectrum username for online login, have to wait 72 hours after my username is made. WHY GOD?!

If anyone feels like Facebook live-ing this game I can pay in "likes" or "loves" whatever you so choose.

On my Watch ESPN app I had to click on “Channels” on the left and then chose the ACC Network. The Syracuse game then showed up on the right. I am glad because I definitely want to watch it again, maybe as soon as I get home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom