Syracuse @ Wake Forest Ticket and Tailgate Buy November 19th | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse @ Wake Forest Ticket and Tailgate Buy November 19th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Not the greatest date. Hopefully the weather cooperates. I plan to cap this at 75-100. I expect some local NC based help. I'm driving up to the game but I plan to stay near the CLT airport to pick up a fellow fan. If you are flying in: CLT and RDU are 75-90 mins away.

BL: We can usually get great parking literally 250 yards from the stadium. In the past we get tickets around the 20 yard line for around $30.

More details to follow.

Please sign up your approximate numbers below, FCFS

TexanMark 2-12

Last edited:
A maybe here. Have to decide whether to do this or @Pitt. Would be 2-5

Maybe: Roberta C. from Columbia, SC 4

Last edited:
Not the greatest date. Hopefully the weather cooperates. I plan to cap this at 75-100. I expect some local NC based help. I'm driving up to the game but I plan to stay near the CLT airport to pick up a fellow fan. If you are flying in: CLT and RDU are 75-90 mins away.

BL: We can usually get great parking literally 250 yards from the stadium. In the past we get tickets around the 20 yard line for around $30.

More details to follow.

TexanMark 2-12
Sutomcat 2-4

I shouldn’t need tickets but will be in for 4-6 for tailgate. Can also help w supplies for tailgate

I shouldn’t need tickets but will be in for 4-6 for tailgate. Can also help w supplies for tailgate
We have always received pretty good seats at Wake Forest. A better deal than going through SU. Are you getting some through a Wake person?

We have always received pretty good seats at Wake Forest. A better deal than going through SU. Are you getting some through a Wake person?
Yeah Wake is super easy to get tickets pretty much anywhere in the stadium so this is the game I pretty much let my kids pick where they want to sit and I snag those seats directly from Wake. All the other games I control seats lol

Yeah Wake is super easy to get tickets pretty much anywhere in the stadium so this is the game I pretty much let my kids pick where they want to sit and I snag those seats directly from Wake. All the other games I control seats lol
Might be harder this time with their improved play. Could they actually have more interest from their fanbase now? I am interested to find out.

More details to follow.

TexanMark 2-12

Mark, do you know what parking lot you guys generally park in?

Trying to determine if this one is doable with the RV.

Sounds like RVs just got sent to the regular general parking but not 100% sure

Mark, do you know what parking lot you guys generally park in?

Trying to determine if this one is doable with the RV.

Sounds like RVs just got sent to the regular general parking but not 100% sure
We are located across the street Yellow Lot D IIRC (close to the Basketball Coliseum). You should be able to do an RV...let me talk to my ticket rep.

Winston-Salem Friends (tailgate only) 5-10 folks

Last edited:
Update: Talked to the new ticket rep, Holly

She said group rate tickets will be available starting June 22nd. She thinks tickets will only be $15 each in the area we normally sit in (non tower side down around the 15-20 yd line). We'll see...IIRC they were more like $25 each last time.

Discount starts at 15 tickets. If they really are $15 each I'll probably buy another 5-7 tickets extra over our needs.

Please refine your lists and be ready to commit on June 21st.

Last edited:
BTW, got a message back from Wake...yeah she misspoke

Figure $30 per ticket

Mark, put me down for 6 tickets. If I don't get brother and others to join my son and I we will have extras. If we don't sell the extras then my fat butt can take up two seats, lol. Hopefully see you in August at your camp.