Syracuse-Wisconsin game thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Wisconsin game thread

Sure. I seem to remember Cooney playing well in the tournament that we just won. How about G missing 2 key free throws. Not a peep. He is a 5th year sr as well.

Cooney missed a big FT too and...not a peep from me there either. I don't complain about missed shots...I complain about bad shots.

Cooney did play well in the tourney. Who said he didn't? What does that have to do with tonight? Just calling it for what it is. I don't dislike the guy, I just don't like when he plays hero ball because he's not any good at it.

Cooney missed a big FT too and...not a peep from me there either. I don't complain about missed shots...I complain about bad shots.

Cooney did play well in the tourney. Who said he didn't? What does that have to do with tonight? Just calling it for what it is. I don't dislike the guy, I just don't like when he plays hero ball because he's not any good at it.
Exactly my thoughts. I have no problem with Cooney missing shots, as long as theyre good shots. Tonight, he took many poor, tightly guarded shots.

We missed 4-5 FT late in regulation. That was our chance to win the game. G missing both of a 2 shot foul really killed us. If he makes 1 we win in regulation.

Exactly my thoughts. I have no problem with Cooney missing shots, as long as theyre good shots. Tonight, he took many poor, tightly guarded shots.

Tonight...and the last 3 years. There was sort of an excuse when he was our only capable 3 point shooter.

At this point, he's got to be better. He's shooting closer to 30% than 40 and it's not because of his stroke...it's because of the shots he takes. He's gotta know his strengths and weaknesses better. He's closer to a more athletic Marius Janulis, than a Gerry McNamara.

On the plus side I won't 250 bucks playing keno at the bar.

Bad side, told my non Cuse fan friend to bet the house on us this game at -3. I'm ignoring his texts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom