Syracuse X-men...I mean Orangemen | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse X-men...I mean Orangemen

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Ennis as iceman

ennis cold.jpg

So is Ennis Iceman or Nightcrawler?

Iceman makes the most sense personality-wise. And I just now noticed it says Iceman. Durrrrr.

Also CJ: Cyclops, as the team leader. Plus the headband is kinda like the visor Cyclops wears.

Also also: very nice work.

Ok. There needs to be some sort of summary going on, and a truckload' tees coming Lawrinson's way. Damn straight.

Roc - lmao, is that an orange peel rocking juggernaut's helmet? You are a sick, brilliant, sick, sick man. Well done.
Professor JB - Meant to be. It flows, like a rap duo 4evaOrange Flacusian representing the squad in a lyrical masterpiece.
Cooney - Just about how I feel about what he brings to the table right now, fierce.
Roberson - I know you've made this one before, but you know now that I have stared so many times trying to differentiate between Tyler and Beast but it really is seamless.

You are a wizard.

That is some incredible photo shop stuff. Really impressive and a delightful and fun addition to the forum. I salute you!

I have visited many other team's forums and our forum here is better than all of them by a wide margin. That is due to 2 things. The manner in which ours is set up and run and the quality of the posts and posters on the forum. Where else do you see creative content like this? This Board Rocks Big Time!~ I view it as an essential component of the Syracuse Basketball Fandom Experience.

Is it flow time???

The Show Goes On,
It's time for the Cuse to put on,
Reppin for the city,
Kendrick is pretty,
Punch time time clock,
time to get gritty,
We bout to win the title,
Jimmy B is my idol,
this team is just fine without Michael,
we got the iceman,
ice runs through his veins,
your loss our gain,
bout to bring the pain,
we own the dome,
I spit off the top of da dome,
we run the court
leave you on the other end,
but this is stimpy and ren,
none of the verse was penned,
Shout out to the SigUp,
FFFF rupp!!!!

Til next time...stay tuned sit back and beware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom