SyracuseFan.com Collectible Tee-Shirt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Collectible Tee-Shirt

f you would be the appropriate politically correct usage there. And the one I am referring too comes in a box with an air pump.
Way to derail another thread. I want to punch yor souk right now.

How bout I likeness of JB on the front.

On the back. "Your Coach 'Syracuse? But its probably snowing there right now'" then a picture of our '14 and 15 recruits

Way to derail another thread. I want to punch yor souk right now.

How bout I likeness of JB on the front.

On the back. "Your Coach 'Syracuse? But its probably snowing there right now'" then a picture of our '14 and 15 recruits

I know my bad. Just couldn't let you leave it like that. Internet tough guy phenomenon - its a disease.

And I don't think we can get away with using any player or coach references without upsetting SU.

Firstly, if you went back to back with my toddler it'd be a toss up.

Secondly. You're right.

Shame on you bringing your family into this... and in all seriousness if that kid is already 5'3 you better have him hooping it up now so he can star for the cuse in the future.

Orangezoo and Edowd reenactment:

1.gif

In the Florida tee-shirt thread, SU Tomcat had the idea of making a "Collectible" Syracusefan.com shirt.

If there is love for the idea, I can put something together then upload it to Teespring.com. Just let me know what type of image/saying you would want on the shirt.

If there is no love for the idea, oh well.

I am personally in favor of a War Damn Otto appearance on the shirt, with beer stein and Thor hammer. Maybe make it more like the Thor hammer seen in the recent movies featuring Mjölnir.

457.jpg

Don't have strong feeling about the other side of the shirt. In light of this being our first year in the ACC, it would probably make sense to acknowledge that somehow as well. Maybe a map pointing from Syracuse to Greensboro, to Buffalo, to NYC, then to Dallas?

I am personally in favor of a War Damn Otto appearance on the shirt, with beer stein and Thor hammer. Maybe make it more like the Thor hammer seen in the recent movies featuring Mjölnir.

457.jpg

Don't have strong feeling about the other side of the shirt. In light of this being our first year in the ACC, it would probably make sense to acknowledge that somehow as well. Maybe a map pointing from Syracuse to Greensboro, to Buffalo, to NYC, then to Dallas?
I like the map idea. With dots that mark where each school is. But instead of their schools name... we replace it with Syracuse. We are conquering heroes afterall.

457.jpg

Could we maybe do a real life otto, hammer etc if someone with the photoshop skills is willing? Or would we be in trouble using an Otto pic? If someone has one of their own that wouldn't raise issues would it?

It'll be awkward if there's a Syracusefan get together and everyone is wearing the same t-shirt. They'll ask Glennon to toss them a beer and he'll immediately throw it to some random person dressed in a different shirt.

... go on...

I mean get creative. Say A) you run this sight and you are rich B) Syracusefan.com sponsers you on the world poker tour and you're rich or whatever else you see fit. Just make sure to add the "I'm rich" part and you should be golden. If that doesn't work just let them know Tee is your boy. Ladies love Tee aka LL Cool Tee.

I mean get creative. Say A) you run this sight and you are rich B) Syracusefan.com sponsers you on the world poker tour and you're rich or whatever else you see fit. Just make sure to add the "I'm rich" part and you should be golden. If that doesn't work just let them know Tee is your boy. Ladies love Tee aka LL Cool Tee.
... go on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom