Syracusefan.com ESPN Tournament Challenge | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com ESPN Tournament Challenge

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
It's time for our annual Syracusefan.com ESPN Tournament Challenge.

There is no cost to play. You can enter multiple brackets.

The password is "Boeheim". Although if you played last year you should just be able to rejoin the group.

The password is "Boeheim". Although if you played last year you should just be able to rejoin the group.

No one played last year.

I am not sure where else to put this question. I am the Bracket Manager for my work group and we have always been able to select one, two, or three brackets. I have always enjoyed doing two. But I can’t find a way to do it in their new system and my brother suggested that this function is no longer available.

Anyone know? Thanks!

I am not sure where else to put this question. I am the Bracket Manager for my work group and we have always been able to select one, two, or three brackets. I have always enjoyed doing two. But I can’t find a way to do it in their new system and my brother suggested that this function is no longer available.

Anyone know? Thanks!
You can do more than one. They even ask you after you fill out ours.

You can do more than one. They even ask you after you fill out ours.
I filled out one (CBS) and they didn’t ask me if I wanted to do another. Usually it was right there: Pick #1, Pick #2, Pick #3. I don’t see the option.

I filled out one (CBS) and they didn’t ask me if I wanted to do another. Usually it was right there: Pick #1, Pick #2, Pick #3. I don’t see the option.

CBS redid all their software and reset the default to "1"

If you're the manager, go into Bracket settings, and just change it to "3"

Anyone know? Thanks!
When you set up your group as the bracket manager, you can select the number of entries that are allowed, and customize your bracket in other ways as well.