Syracusefan.com should rename a "like" as a "tee" | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com should rename a "like" as a "tee"

Rocco

Watching you.
I make a motion, to the developers/webby guys/higher-ups of this site, to officially change the hyperlinked word "like" to "tee" in the bottom right corner of a post, as well as in each stat box in the upper right corner of someone's screen. I mean let's be honest, tee1222 has brought a revolution to our beloved board, so the time has come.

Can I get a second?

All in favor, say aye! All opposed, go kick rocks!

Seconded.

In March I was almost exactly at 3000 posts and 1000 Tees. Since then, thanks largely to Tee, I have had 874 posts (counting this one) and 1269 likes. From a 3 to 1 post to like ratio to less than 2 to 1.

Thanks Tee, seriously. It is genuinely nice to have posters who are just thoroughly positive.

I make a motion, to the developers/webby guys/higher-ups of this site, to officially change the hyperlinked word "like" to "tee" in the bottom right corner of a post, as well as in each stat box in the upper right corner of someone's screen. I mean let's be honest, tee1222 has brought a revolution to our beloved board, so the time has come.

Can I get a second?

All in favor, say aye! All opposed, go kick rocks!
Rocco. My man. Thanks my friend.

cpatrocks said:
Rocco is just trolling for Tees

image-2113149756.jpg

This Christmas,. give the gift that keeps on giving, give a Tee for Christmas.

A Christmas Tee?

I have to admit, some nights back in the day when my like count was really pathetic, Tee gave me encouragement. Luckily I didn't catch on that it was nearly universal until I had enough confidence to post more without the aid of drinking. I imagine a large percentage of my Tees are Tee's and for this I want to pay the man homage!

A Christmas Tee?

I have to admit, some nights back in the day when my like count was really pathetic, Tee gave me encouragement. Luckily I didn't catch on that it was nearly universal until I had enough confidence to post more without the aid of drinking. I imagine a large percentage of my Tees are Tee's and for this I want to pay the man homage!
Thanks, brother! We going for a ride this year, and it's only getting better. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom