• Yes

Votes: 132 68.8%
  • Can’t

Votes: 60 31.3%

• Total voters

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Yes- im attending

Cant - for whatever reason I will not be.

Just to get an idea of how many people this forum brings alone. Votes not public, not an excuse thread.

Will be making the trip from Albany with Mrs. Shrmdougluvr, and Shrmdougluvr II & III. We have seasons. Booked a room at the Sheraton way back when. Knowing the game day and time in advance is helpful for us. Couldnt make the NC State game last week for those same reasons (i.e., late notice of game time, late game time, scarcity of decent lodging options).

Last edited:
Will be making the trip from Albany with Mrs. Shrmdougluvr, and Shrmdougluvr III & IV. We have seasons. Booked a room at the Sheraton way back when. Knowing the game day and time in advance is helpful for us. Couldnt make the NC State game last week for those same reasons (i.e., late notice of game time, late game time, scarcity of decent lodging options).
I’ll be art at the Sheraton. From tomorrow until Sunday. We’ll have to meet

I put in for a vacation day for 09Nov18 as soon as they announced it was a Friday night game. I plan on being up on the Hill most of the afternoon and then heading to the Dome ready to scream my friggin head off for the Orange. I would love for once for this team especially the seniors to see what the Dome sounds like when it truly is the packed Loud House. Time for the fans to support because the belief now has evidence. Go Orange!!!!!

Yes. Driving in from Albany, just me right now. Booked a hotel and making a weekend out of it.

Cuse football on Friday.
Cuse b-ball on Saturday.
Many beers on both Friday and Saturday.

EDIT: Just recruited a French-Canadian that played semi-pro football who has never been to a cuse football game.

Last edited:
I will NOT be there, flew back to Cuse for the UCONN game, but I REALLY thought about it last week. Flights were over $600. If anyone is flying private and wants to pick me up in STL I will be happy to jump in and go to the game...Otherwise I will be watching in the man cave with my wife and daughter dressed from head to toe in orange! For those that are there scream at the top of your lungs and give the Louisville offense fits with the noise!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom