SyracuseFan/NunesMagician Tix Sections For Pinstripe Bowl | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan/NunesMagician Tix Sections For Pinstripe Bowl

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
NO WVU FANS UNLESS AS A GUEST OF A CUSE FAN. THIS IS A SPECIAL OFFER ONLY FOR SYRACUSEFAN.COM AND NUNESMAGICIAN.COM CUSE FANS.

Below are the links and promo code for your offers to the Pinstripe Bowl. The section will be somewhere between 235-239 for your group at $50 per ticket and 227A-234 at $95 per ticket. Please note there is a $5 per ticket fee (included in ticket price) and a $7 order fee for each transaction. The only tickets that have access to an indoor club are the ones in 221b or 222 and are $120 each (not as good location) When you purchase through this offer, it will say that you are in a GA area but please disregard that as we will be assigning all of you at a later date in the section/price level you choose. This offer will be valid until Sunday December 9th. All tickets will then be mailed the following week.

Click on either link

a. $95 Tickets: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=syracuse&o=112&g=156

b. $50 Tickets: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=syracuse&o=112&g=157

1. Click on “Find Tickets” to the 2012 Pinstripe Bowl

2. Type in Special Offer Code: SUFANS12 (no spaces)

3. Create a NEW ACCOUNT (if you do not have an account already)

4. Follow Steps to Purchase and Check out

SEATING CHART http://www.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/psb_2012_map.pdf

UPDATE: SU Box Office will get all our orders together through this link and put us all together in the same section(s).

thank you...I recommend the $50 seats. I sat in 238 the last time and had a blast

They are all good...I think most of the posters here will buy the $95 tix but the $50 ones are really good seats for the $$$.
The seats that are selected by default are in Section GA3 Row GA0 - should I take these?

The seats that are selected by default are in Section GA3 Row GA0 - should I take these?
Yes...this is a special deal for us. The SU ticket office will gather all our purchases and put us together. You'll know your seats in about 2 weeks.

Yes...this is a special deal for us. The SU ticket office will gather all our purchases and put us together. You'll know your seats in about 2 weeks.
Great, I did. Thanks again for setting this up.

Sorry to be a pain but how do you buy the seats in 221B or 222? There does not appear an option to buy the $120 seats.

Sorry to be a pain but how do you buy the seats in 221B or 222? There does not appear an option to buy the $120 seats.
No option for those seats on this special deal linked...you'll have to call the box office. Let us know what you find out.

Where is everyone purchasing seats section wise? I'll be coming up from North Carolina. I'd love to meet as many guys as I can!

Mark- this apply towards the school's allotment right? So we'll get credit, correct?

G
Yes most definitely...we are buying through SU. Chris Gedney would be mighty happy if you buy here.

thank you...I recommend the $50 seats. I sat in 238 the last time and had a blast
Do these seats give you access to the rest of the stadium or do you only stay in the bleachers?

Just went for the $95 tickets x 4. Now, I'm really pumped. Thanks Mark, looking forward to seeing many from the board there.

We're in for two (one from North Carolina!) Thanks for setting this up, should be a lot of fun. Let me know what I can bring to the tailgate. There will be a tailgate, right?