T. Jackson's quietly monster season

OttoinGrotto

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
With 9 TD receptions Jackson is now in a 3 way tie for 5th place with Rob Moore and Kevin Johnson on the school's single season TD reception list. He can tie for 4th with 1 more (Mike Williams), 3rd with 2 more (Rob Moore again), and be all alone in 3rd with 3 more.

Yeah, the passing game hasn't been what we've hoped. But Jackson has pretty much been exactly the playmaker we had hoped for. Stats aren't everything, but he's had a rare year.

FRANKIEFAN

All Conference
Hes also doing it without anyone to block for him on bubble screens. If he was playing with Custis and Butler blocking the numbers would be bigger.

corpjet

Board Prophet
Hes also doing it without anyone to block for him on bubble screens. If he was playing with Custis and Butler blocking the numbers would be bigger.
This is why Cam Jordan needs to play more, with his body type I bet he would be great in this role

TheCusian

Living Legend
With 9 TD receptions Jackson is now in a 3 way tie for 5th place with Rob Moore and Kevin Johnson on the school's single season TD reception list. He can tie for 4th with 1 more (Mike Williams), 3rd with 2 more (Rob Moore again), and be all alone in 3rd with 3 more.

Yeah, the passing game hasn't been what we've hoped. But Jackson has pretty much been exactly the playmaker we had hoped for. Stats aren't everything, but he's had a rare year.
that’s with the tempo being pedestrian too

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder

Impossible.

i read here that the QB sucks and cant find any receiver at all...and if he does it’s for 3yd completions to make his comp% high.

surely no WR is near the SU record books, not with our history...

bnoro

Edinger Disciple
he has had a pretty solid yr with some big plays without really having a dominating type game. hope he has 3 more
I'd argue that 7/157/2, 6/141/2, 8/148/2 are pretty dominant games even though we only won one of them. But he's been awesome and I'm glad we have another season of him.

upperdeck

Living Legend
I think its more a function of we go huge periods without any offense, keeping him under the radar, hopefully the hammy doesnt become an issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom