Tailgate/Get together for Saturday's game. | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate/Get together for Saturday's game.

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Was hoping for a tailgate with Saturday being the last weekend home game, however, it appears the weather is going to be bad Saturday with a 90% chance of rain along with a high of 48 degrees. A far cry from the great weather last Saturday and Sunday. As such I think a club 44 get together is probably the way to go. The costs for drinks is the same as the outside vendors and the selection is much larger including liquor. The gates open 2 hours prior to the game, would plan on meeting in Club 44 around 11am.

Jeremy: I'll be up to open my camp May 10th...I hope SU gets to host a game on Sunday, May 12th. I will be all in for a tailgate about 2.5hrs prior to first faceoff in the Fine Lot.

I wish, man. The wife and I had a blast with you guys a few years ago!

Jeremy: I'll be up to open my camp May 10th...I hope SU gets to host a game on Sunday, May 12th. I will be all in for a tailgate about 2.5hrs prior to first faceoff in the Fine Lot.

Mark, SU is likely to get a first round game at home, barring a few late losses. I suspect we should be good to go for a tailgate if the weather holds up for a change. Should SU be on the road, we should look to meet up like last year, but a new place besides BWW, we never win when we go there.

I wish, man. The wife and I had a blast with you guys a few years ago!

Troop that was a great time and a nice win. Hope to see you and the better half back in Central NY this summer!

Troop that was a great time and a nice win. Hope to see you and the better half back in Central NY this summer!

Prolly not this summer. I put up with 7 months of winter, lol I need an Alaskan summer.

Prolly not this summer. I put up with 7 months of winter, lol I need an Alaskan summer.

LOL, I dont blame ya one bit. Hopefully you can make it to the Dome this fall for a fbal game.

LOL, I dont blame ya one bit. Hopefully you can make it to the Dome this fall for a fbal game.

We'll see brotha. Looking at making a job change.. A lot more money, but a lot less syracusefan.com time. Would give me the funds to make those trips for things like that. Bowl games, final fours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom