Tailgate menu | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate menu

Jcuse_44

Scout Team
Who's got what cooking? Where do you tailgate? I'll start.

For many years I had my tailgate in the hsbc parking lot behind Marshall st, then moved on the lawn of the eye center on corner of University and Adams. Have since moved to Manley North, which has been renamed Comstock. Today we are smoking wings and drinking Jameson Orange.

Excite me with your food for the day...

It's funny cause I've never in my life parked/tailgated on that side of The Dome for football. I almost always park there for bball and lax. It's like two different sides of my brain with the different sports.

Who's got what cooking? Where do you tailgate? I'll start.

For many years I had my tailgate in the hsbc parking lot behind Marshall st, then moved on the lawn of the eye center on corner of University and Adams. Have since moved to Manley North, which has been renamed Comstock. Today we are smoking wings and drinking Jameson Orange.

Excite me with your food for the day...
I’ve heard good things about North Manley

Best tailgate out there. The food, the drinks, the atmosphere, the guests from the SU teams (this week Benny WIlliams) and most imortantly, the people, make this the best one running. In my humble opinion.

The chicken wings and fried dough last week were some of the best tailgate food ever, appreciate all you guys and gals do, the spread of food will never disappoint!

Today I’ve had two cups of coffee, a pack of peanut M&Ms and a few cashews.