• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Tailgating at Camping World

It looks like Alum will be setting up a Private Party Tent with food/drink ($75 admission with food/drink) but for those that will be driving their own car and want to Tailgate, here is some info that may be helpful:

10 a.m. – Parking Lots open
12 p.m. – Downtown Shuttle Service begins
1:15 p.m. – FanFest opens
2:15 p.m. – Mercedes-Benz of South Orlando Hospitality Pavilion opens (read more)
3:15 p.m. – Stadium gates open
5:15 p.m. – Kickoff

Helpful Links:
General Parking at Camping World Stadium
Tailgate Lots Parking
Purchase Tailgate Parking Pass

I've already got my Lot A pass if you want to join the pre-game party...I'll be there at 10am with my SU cornhole boards!

Last edited:
I'm sure Lot 1 will be sold out soon, so if your on the fence I'd get it now. It'll be easy to sell if you don't need it.

I drove by there this morning, its a nice grassy football field surrounded by a fence. Close to the stadium. Speaking of being on the fence, there were some mattresses up against the outside of it, I guess some of you all can't wait and are "camping" out to get the best spots. Now we know why its called Camping World Stadium I guess. [/sarcastic font.]

Be careful buying lot passes. Several are alcohol free. Lot 1 is ok to drink
Camping World tweeted out alcohol is okay in ALL lots EXCEPT the high school lot.

I poorly bought K before anyone else bought into 1 and noticed the alcohol message...plan to walkover to 1 and hopefully find a spot with some people on here? Maybe? Lol

Top Bottom