• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Tailgating at Camping World

Got a parking spot in the handicap lot but hope to walk to wherever most of us will meet up. I had a blast tailgating in FSU last year so I hope I can meet up with you guys again :)

Cuseregular

All American
all right gents and ladies, someone has to say it, but looks like it's (really) going to be lot 1 for an informal tailgate byo for all and everybody with everything. Maybe we should try and coordinate an arrival time to get as many of us as close together as we can and do our thing as best we can?

Orangello

All American
So far there's a canopy (Tom W), one grill (Tomcat), some possible Hoffman's (TexanMark).

A foldable table, couple of coolers, ice, more Hoffman's (available at most Publix in FL I think), rolls, condiments, paper plates, munchies (chips/pretzels) and we're good.

Everybody bring beer or your favorite beverage. Pass the hat or someone use their Paypal account to collect in advance.

Maybe a head count by this Friday ?

So far there's a canopy (Tom W), one grill (Tomcat), some possible Hoffman's (TexanMark).

A foldable table, couple of coolers, ice, more Hoffman's (available at most Publix in FL I think), rolls, condiments, paper plates, munchies (chips/pretzels) and we're good.

Everybody bring beer or your favorite beverage. Pass the hat or someone use their Paypal account to collect in advance.

I will bring beer and money to contribute. We are ubering to the lot so I won't have a cooler but I'd also be willing to bring some food supplies instead of cash. Either way I'm ready. Just need someone who is parking/local/setting up a spot to take lead and then we can figure out roll call, supplies, money, etc.

Tom W.

Scout Team

I plan on being there pretty early. Lots at 10am right? I have a folding table too and can bring munchies etc.

Bradenton

Orangello

All American
There is a Publix just northeast of downtown (maybe 3 miles east of I-4 and Colonial exit) and maybe 15-20 mins. from the Stadium:

1500 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803-4704 (Colonialtown Shopping Center)

I likewise have no car but would be willing to meet someone with a ride and a Lot 1 parking pass to help purchase stuff Friday morning then head over. Lots do open at 10.

OburgOrange

All American

all right gents and ladies, someone has to say it, but looks like it's (really) going to be lot 1 for an informal tailgate byo for all and everybody with everything. Maybe we should try and coordinate an arrival time to get as many of us as close together as we can and do our thing as best we can?
I can contribute food items or cash. Whatever is needed. Thinking it would be easier to have it a BYOB.

SC your lot is the best one but it is sold out now. Most of us are in Lot 1
I'll make a detour on one of my porta-potty trips and swing by Lot 1 to catch up. Hopefully there will be some 'Cuse fans around me in Lot A for the other 6 hours that I'm there!

We are in for two -- lot 1 pass purchased. We will be bringing a 1/6th of a keg from Motorworks Brewery (Pulp Friction, appropriate for the venue and team) and a few cases of other beers.

Does anyone local have a tap system they can bring? If not, my friend is trying to arrange to borrow one from the brewery for the game.

We are in for two -- lot 1 pass purchased. We will be bringing a 1/6th of a keg from Motorworks Brewery (Pulp Friction, appropriate for the venue and team) and a few cases of other beers.

Does anyone local have a tap system they can bring? If not, my friend is trying to arrange to borrow one from the brewery for the game.
Is he going to bring a container with ice? Let us know if he needs some support $$ wise. Let me know if you need solo cups...I have some leftover from Wake Forest.

OrangeTarheel brought two excellent brews to Wake Forest this year...from the Hugger Mugger Brewery in Sanford, NC. Co-owned by a Syracuse fan.

MotorWorks Brewing has an excellent reputation too in Florida

Orangello

All American
A second grill would be nice (in addition to Tomcat's). Portable propane preferred but charcoal will do in a pinch. Happy to man one of these BTW.

Need some more Hoffman's (or other franks), ice, hot dog rolls, condiments, more coolers. BYOB. Willing to pick this stuff up Friday morning but would need someone to pick me up as I don't have a car (staying downtown). Do not want to be trying to fight off the gangs of Orlando with just a bag of hot dogs walking to the stadium on Friday ;)

We can pass the hat and give $$ to peeps who can pick up the stuff and bring to Lot #1.

Is he going to bring a container with ice? Let us know if he needs some support $$ wise. Let me know if you need solo cups...I have some leftover from Wake Forest.

OrangeTarheel brought two excellent brews to Wake Forest this year...from the Hugger Mugger Brewery in Sanford, NC. Co-owned by a Syracuse fan.

I got a pass for the ADA lot but will try to walk to one and bring a bottle of something with me. It will be up to my wife being up to the walk over.

A second grill would be nice (in addition to Tomcat's). Portable propane preferred but charcoal will do in a pinch. Happy to man one of these BTW.

Need some more Hoffman's (or other franks), ice, hot dog rolls, condiments, more coolers. BYOB. Willing to pick this stuff up Friday morning but would need someone to pick me up as I don't have a car (staying downtown). Do not want to be trying to fight off the gangs of Orlando with just a bag of hot dogs walking to the stadium on Friday ;)

We can pass the hat and give $$ to peeps who can pick up the stuff and bring to Lot #1.
Would a Coleman stove work for you?

I have a new Coleman road trip grill which needs to be broken in. Can also help with shopping if needed.

Only Lot K looks available now with the camping bowl link.

If you are looking for parking offsite the parkwhiz link can help. Prices have gone up 25% the last few days.

Or park downtown and shuttle over. The shuttle drops you next to Lot 1

Last edited:

If you have cups, that would be great.

llandz

All Conference
I am going to be sending you 4 from my AZ club. One family. They will be staying at a hotel, as the daughter is doing an internship at Disney. They will probably uber to the game. Is there a way that they can pay someone for food and beverages? I know you won't be as organized as the Fine tailgate, but maybe some with cars can get shareable food? Are Hoffman's beef? They don't eat pork. I will probably pm TexanMark or one of you...The husband just so happens to be my orthopedist who is treating my broken elbow. Both husband and wife went undergrad to SU. Whole family has game watched with us. Son is the youngest. I think he is a sophomore at Amherst. They felt the $75 was a bit pricey, so I suggested this.

Tom W.

Scout Team
I’ll be driving and getting there right for lot opening so I’m down for helping grab things if need be...

Top Bottom