Taj gave the bird to the camera | Syracusefan.com

Taj gave the bird to the camera

florange44

Scout Team
Did any one else see Taj flip off the camera right at the 1:30 mark?

I’m tired of his antics. Decent player but not as good as he thinks he is. Not a good representative of the university in so many ways. He was mad at the QB today too, I always thought he was just not a fan of TD. I guess he’s mad at everyone.

Dino needs to get control of this team. I’d start with Taj.

I’m tired of this team being unprepared, outcoached and undisciplined. At least he seems like he gives a crap. For every time Taj gets frustrated I could find you ten instances when another player is giggling like a school girl on the sideline despite getting embarrassed by a team that just joined this league a few years ago. Please.

I think Queely runs better routs and i never see anything from him but effort and just giving the ball back to the ref.. I like the kid.. and he has been open a ton as well... I am ready to put him at #1. One other thing i notice.. If the play is not coming to his side, Harris will not even take 3 or 4 steps forward to engage his defender.. its THAT type of attitude you put on the bench. You always engage..

Last edited:
You notice how much that Liberty player taunted him at the end. Probably had Taj in his ear the whole time.

Are his good plays (and his drops) worth the other baggage?

I’m tired of this team being unprepared, outcoached and undisciplined. At least he seems like he gives a crap. For every time Taj gets frustrated I could find you ten instances when another player is giggling like a school girl on the sideline despite getting embarrassed by a team that just joined this league a few years ago. Please.
Are you really defending a college football player knowingly looking at a national TV camera and flipping the bird? That has nothing to do heart or giving a damn. It has to do with discipline, respect and intelligence.

Did any one else see Taj flip off the camera right at the 1:30 mark?

I’m tired of his antics. Decent player but not as good as he thinks he is. Not a good representative of the university in so many ways. He was mad at the QB today too, I always thought he was just not a fan of TD. I guess he’s mad at everyone.

Dino needs to get control of this team. I’d start with Taj.
He did it with Dungey also. If he is open and a ball isn't perfectly thrown or is clearly missed he will throw a tantrum. Been commenting on it since he was a freshman.

I get the emotional aspect. Some are not nearly as good as others as controlling.

imagine he’s seriously regretting that move though. That’s a horrendous look.

Two different matters. Every player should care. Period. But that kind of behavior can not be allowed. If Dino does not have the stuff needed to take action, than either the A.D. or the Chancy should.

He's been given a sense of entitlement since Day 1. Why are we the only ones to "anoint" players in stone this way?

I get the emotional aspect. Some are not nearly as good as others as controlling.

imagine he’s seriously regretting that move though. That’s a horrendous look.
Not good enough. I'm sorry. He is representing our school. Our degree. I don't mean to be too harsh but let's grow up. And he needs to be taken to the wood shed for it. Not thrown out of school, but his act is really old.

258D7CC7-60D8-4A64-A338-51735E2060DF.jpeg