Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bird Popcorn GIF

So long..

Good. Net positive. Loss certainly on the field, HUGE HUGE forward step for the locker room and team first concept which can be very difficult to define and pin down yet have very large ramifications toward overall team success by promoting team cohesion with a disruptive force to that no longer there.

Pay attention kids, this is an Illustrative example of the difference between making a winning life decision and a losing life decision. What a dope especially quitting on his team in the middle of a season.

Feeling even more optimistic about the season going forward now.

Last edited:
I guess he preserves a year of eligibility since he only played in 3 games this year
That’s what you will see people start to do if they never redshirted. No point in wasting a year of eligibility for almost no benefit

Really, is it too much to ask to proofread your tweet, especially when it is this significant? "Remodel?" I don't think Coach Babers succeeded in any remodel, unfortunately.
Having said that, the young man has a lot of talent and if he can get out of his own way he could be a star. I wish him well.

Good. Net positive. Loss certainly on the field, HUGE HUGE forward step for the locker room and team first concept which can be very difficult to define and pin down yet have very large ramifications toward overall team success by promoting team cohesion with a disruptive force no longer there.

Pay attention kids, this is an Illustrative example of the difference between making a winning life decision and a losing life decision. What a dope.
It’s a winning decision for him. He gets to go to a place where he can use his skill set and the team gets to use its younger WR’s and develop them. Just because he didn’t do what you want doesn’t make it a losing decison

It’s a winning decision for him. He gets to go to a place where he can use his skill set and the team gets to use its younger WR’s and develop them. Just because he didn’t do what you want doesn’t make it a losing decison
He’s all about himself, always has been. I’m sure it wont change with the next team. He needs to grow up

Aren’t you one of the ones I was fighting all day long about Schrader versus DeVito? Well this will be the same for you. Unless he has a life change somehow/change of attitude Kids gonna fail no matter where he ends up. Book it.

Last edited:
So odd. He’s a tough one to figure out.

That said, he will get an opportunity someplace…. Perhaps even in the MAC where a certain coach has some familiarity. If not, you just know the first call a potential new coach is going to make will be to HCDB to ask, “Okay, what’s the real story here?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom