Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine being his age with a kid, schoolwork and the pressure of trying to break into the NFL. I sure wasn’t mature enough - it would be a decade before I was remotely ready to take on that kind of responsibility. Don’t like the way Taj has acted at times when here but I can’t pretend I’d have life any more figured out than he does at the moment

I can’t imagine being his age with a kid, schoolwork and the pressure of trying to break into the NFL. I sure wasn’t mature enough - it would be a decade before I was remotely ready to take on that kind of responsibility. Don’t like the way Taj has acted at times when here but I can’t pretend I’d have life any more figured out than he does at the moment
I’ll agree with there being significant responsibility, and those responsibilities being difficult at that age.

But we all know what happens when you do the hanky panky and turn yourself around… because that’s what it’s all about,

I want him and Tommy to do well. The odds of them making money playing football are very long but i give them props for going for it.

Or he could have wrapped it like those of us who didn't want to deal with all that at his age. Just sayin'...

This is the Taj Harris transfer thread. It was locked because of juvenile, immature commentary. Another was started today because of his decommitment from Kentucky. It got deleted because of the same type of stupid posts. Don't start another thread or some of you are going to get a vacation from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom