Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the Sec exposure and wanting to be showcased more at Wr but Levis has thrown for 1476. Only 300 yards more than Shrader and Shrader didn’t start until the 4th game. I just thought Taj would have chose a more pass happy offense.
Maybe it has to do with distance from home since he just became a father?

Kentucky is currently 108th is PAs, although that is a total number and not everyone has played the same amount of games. They are currently 103rd in PYG. In 2020 they were 122nd and 127th in 2019. For a WR it seems like a horrible choice.

Looks like their #2 WR will exhaust his eligibility. Their #1 WR(83 targets of 204) is a transfer from Nebraska. Looks like they are building through the portal.

Have to think they are looking at him a 1A, as their next leading receiver has only 29 targets.

If he's the featured receiver and Kentucky wins the SEC next year, he has made a good decision.

What if Syracuse wins the ACC?
Things soured here for him, for some reason. Also, Kentucky looks closer and the SEC is the Big Time in college football.

Things soured here for him, for some reason. Also, Kentucky looks closer and the SEC is the Big Time in college football.
Really? Taj soured things here for himself. HCDB tried to give him a vote of confidence by sending him to the ACC Media Days as the leading wide receiver on the team and he packs up his toys and goes home. It would be a completely different scenario if he was buried on the depth chart, however that was not the case.

There will be some musical chairs in the SEC coaching situation. Hope he doesn’t sign anything before the carousel stops spinning

Really? Taj soured things here for himself. HCDB tried to give him a vote of confidence by sending him to the ACC Media Days as the leading wide receiver on the team and he packs up his toys and goes home. It would be a completely different scenario if he was buried on the depth chart, however that was not the case.
That's probably true, but I am not privy to the facts. This is the new normal and guys like Taj will come to Syracuse from other schools who feel jilted so I think it's better to just wish guys good luck and move forward.

Nah, Kentucky made him a Jersey cake with his number on it.

No way he was leaving UK without committing.

However, a commitment for a transfer is meaningless. He easily could flip schools 10 times if I’m not mistaken?

Glad he has a home. Likely the only one to land at a P5 of the mid season transfers.

The TE is going to get a good offer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom