Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against Taj, I wish him the best, but I think his leaving was addition by subtraction. Too much pouting when ball wasn't thrown to him, asking for PIs when he didn't catch ball, obscene gesture to TV camera, not to mention a lot of drops. He did make some big plays but his antics and "me" attitude was not worth it. No matter what was said publicly, gotta believe he was a clubhouse cancer. Dino gave him a chance by bringing him to media day but he wasn't a leader to be looked up to. Never showed any maturity.

Yeah or I get hit by lightning 3 times in a row while shaking hands with the last Knights Templar who’s drinking liquid gold out of the Holy Grail. Not sure where people come up with this crap lol.
Pretty good chance Taj wins the Heisman, after Kentucky goes undefeated and wins the Natty. I'm looking for a Kentucky/UMass championship game.

Pretty good chance Taj wins the Heisman after Kentucky goes undefeated and wins the Natty. I'm looking for a Kentucky/UMass championship game.

The committee will put them on the same side of the bracket and we’ll end up playing Kentucky in the championship.

That's probably true, but I am not privy to the facts. This is the new normal and guys like Taj will come to Syracuse from other schools who feel jilted so I think it's better to just wish guys good luck and move forward.
I respect that. To each his own.

Kentucky winning the SEC - you’re a funny guy.

SEC.. out of sight, out of mind. Let’s see how he does against those DBs.

The also lost to Miss St by 14 and beat Chattanooga, a FCS team, by 5.
They've been coming on for 5 years now, maybe next year is their year, I don't follow them very closely so i don't know what their roster is like. They did win in Gainesville this year, which is a big step.

Your a better man than most of us who still fester over Calvin Murphy not getting accepted into Syracuse. Plus I'll never get over that holding call in the 67 Penn State game or ...
I mean Winfred Walton still burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors