Taj Harris | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
What gives? Been a very very tough start for him. Same with N. Johnson. Tommy hits the wideouts when they’re open and he’s not already being chased by the whole DL.

Seems like the same wideouts are not running solid routes or give up on the play entirely.

He has been pretty hot on the sidelines and the ref just tired to talk to him and he walked away.

Very very surprised Sharod Johnson, Queeley and even Lutz are getting no snaps

Very very surprised Sharod Johnson, Queeley and even Lutz are getting no snaps

Hard to put them in for a P5 road game where nothing is going right experience is usually the best option.

WMU and HC games we absolutely need to look at some of the wideouts down the depth chart most have already redshirted and those who haven’t can play 4 games and not lose the shirt. Tommy had plenty of time today our O line was fine these guys just can’t get open and are too easy to cover.

You can see TD is looking down field and I assume nobody is open. Pretty discouraging. Our WRs are overrated. We need some big boy wideouts.

Was clear last week that we need some 4 and 5 star type wideouts. He wasn’t as good as Amba and Steve but Custis absolutely filled that role last year and bumped everyone else down. Taj Harris as the #1 is a recipe for disaster.

Was clear last week that we need some 4 and 5 star type wideouts. He wasn’t as good as Amba and Steve but Custis absolutely filled that role last year and bumped everyone else down. Taj Harris as the #1 is a recipe for disaster.

Or Riley. He’s pretty much our #1 and that’s scary

What gives? Been a very very tough start for him. Same with N. Johnson. Tommy hits the wideouts when they’re open and he’s not already being chased by the whole DL.

Seems like the same wideouts are not running solid routes or give up on the play entirely.
I wonder how much the threat of Dungey running loosened up secondaries last year. It's realistic to always expect we'll have a QB that can run like that. We need our offensive line to do a better job run blocking to make secondaries move up. Defenses are going to take away our passing game until they have to respect our run game.

It was done so they can do dome renovation

Yup I know. But it’s next year that the Reno is being done so we basically doubled down and put ourselves in a hole 2 years in a row.

This team badly needed a easy game in the Dome early. We play our 2 gimmes at the worst time coming off a bye when we should be playing tough games on the road like today.

Yup I know. But it’s next year that the Reno is being done so we basically doubled down and put ourselves in a hole 2 years in a row.
They're doing work on the reno right now. There is a lot of structural stuff they've been working on to prepare for the obvious stuff.

Harris and Johnson will both be fine. Going to take longer than we thought for Tommy, OL, and WR to get it all sorted.

My opinion is WR’s got used to Dungey taking off and picking up yards last year. Was at the game today and WR’s need to work back toward me the ball when Devito is flushed out of the pocket. Tommy threw the two balls away on 4th down since no one was open.

Just a terrible performance on both sides of the ball.

This team badly needed a easy game in the Dome early. We play our 2 gimmes at the worst time coming off a bye when we should be playing tough games on the road like today.

I don't think this is factually correct. Can you be more specific?

I don't think this is factually correct. Can you be more specific?

Week 4 Bye
Week 5 WMU
Week 6 HC

Sorry if I am being factually incorrect referring to a home game vs WMU as a gimme we would have pounded them by 50 at their place if Dungey didn't get cheapshotted.

Weeks 3-6 are good times to play tough but winnable conference games as its early enough that the injuries should not have piled up. We've been a first half team under Dino.

Week 4 Bye
Week 5 WMU
Week 6 HC

Sorry if I am being factually incorrect referring to a home game vs WMU as a gimme we would have pounded them by 50 at their place if Dungey didn't get cheapshotted.

Weeks 3-6 are good times to play tough but winnable conference games as its early enough that the injuries should not have piled up. We've been a first half team under Dino.

You've got the schedule wrong chief. I'm not sure WMU is a gimme when they return their QB, top running back, and WR who torched us, especially after tough Maryland and Clemson games, but it should be a W.

I think we benefitted by playing Wake and BC late last year -particularly BC since Dillon gets warn down as the season goes by.

Notwithstanding the back to back roadies and playing Clemson real early, the schedule is about is favorable as your going to get. They need to get through Sept. 3-2, then find a way to win 3 more. Anything more than that is gravy.

It’s just funny - all offseason the resounding theme was deepest group of WR’s everrrr!

I don’t recall anyone thinking our core group of starters this year were that sub par last year. Did they get worse?

I think we’re relatively fine at WR.

It’s just funny - all offseason the resounding theme was deepest group of WR’s everrrr!

I don’t recall anyone thinking our core group of starters this year were that sub par last year. Did they get worse?

I think we’re relatively fine at WR.
Nykeim Johnson's not right. I think that's affecting things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom