Take that Schiano you ! | Syracusefan.com

Take that Schiano you !

Deano

All American
Glad to see your team get beat on the final play. Great D at the end of the game too, lol.

I guess the Eagles employed a different kind of victory formation.

Again, NFL Red Zone from 3:45 pm to 4:30 pm on Sunday afternoon is the best 45 minutes on television each week. Got to love seeing the Fighting Schianos take another excruciating loss. Hope RG III is OK. Gutsy win by the Redskins, and the Cowboys squeak one out.

Again, NFL Red Zone from 3:45 pm to 4:30 pm on Sunday afternoon is the best 45 minutes on television each week. Got to love seeing the Fighting Schianos take another excruciating loss. Hope RG III is OK. Gutsy win by the Redskins, and the Cowboys squeak one out.
I love the Redzone, but the last thing I wanted to see is the skins and girls pull wins out of their rear ends today.

When I watch RedZone my wife keeps screaming, "I'm so confused!"

The Bucs look gassed. Schiano ran an intense training camp because he wanted to be a tough guy and we all know his teams never take a single play off, i.e. the policy on taking a knee... The problem for Schiano is that it's not college anymore. It's a long season. Tampa looks tired on both sides of the ball. Bad loss. Too bad because I like Doug Martin and Mike Williams.

Greg Schiano is the reason why Tampa will not make the playoffs - he has cost his team 4 games this season.

I gotta be honest, my wife could text "meet me in the bedroom" and if it's 3:30-4:15 she's gonna be lonely. Had to be said
not to brag, but, no, she wouldn't be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom