Tapatalk issue | Syracusefan.com

Tapatalk issue

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Anyone ever get this? Won't let me into the forum, says

"Unknown Error
It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired. If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from Account tab."

I'm an iphone user. This started last night and was happening again this morning. I deleted the app, and re-added it, logged back in, same issue.

Anyone ever see this?

I need to reinstall tapatalk and the chat script. It won't get done until Monday. Sorry.
Anyone ever get this? Won't let me into the forum, says

"Unknown Error
It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired. If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from Account tab."

I'm an iphone user. This started last night and was happening again this morning. I deleted the app, and re-added it, logged back in, same issue.

Anyone ever see this?

I need to reinstall tapatalk and the chat script. It won't get done until Monday. Sorry.

Thanks Tom. Not a problem.

I'm guessing my error message is due to the same issue? I keep getting an error that says "Permission Error -- Security error, you may not have permission to access" every time I try to open a thread in Tapatalk.

I can see all the current threads, I can open up my 'Dashboard' on the application, but I can't read any of the actual posts.

I'm guessing my error message is due to the same issue? I keep getting an error that says "Permission Error -- Security error, you may not have permission to access" every time I try to open a thread in Tapatalk.

I can see all the current threads, I can open up my 'Dashboard' on the application, but I can't read any of the actual posts.

It should be working now

okay, my problem is although site opens and i can read and post..I continually get a message that IE cannot open site: aborted...I get same message 3-4 times, I click close and continue until I change thread to read and go through it again. It seems it has something to do with advertisements on right.
This is only site this has happened with and frankly is becoming frustrating to me...
Can anyone help?

I get a message "Registration - Oops, something went wrong. Please check your network connection and try again later. I did and even uninstalled and then installed again and got same message. Using Samsung Galaxy S II (the patent crooks).

I get a message "Registration - Oops, something went wrong. Please check your network connection and try again later. I did and even uninstalled and then installed again and got same message. Using Samsung Galaxy S II (the patent crooks).

Sorry - The only control I have over Tapatalk is to install their module, making the forum Tapatalk accessible.