Tapatalk2 | Syracusefan.com

Tapatalk2

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Did anyone else download it? I'm not a fan of it yet but I imagine it will just take some time to get used to

Tapatalk 2? I've got Tapatalk 5.3.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I tried to download it, but it tells me that I'm not registered (I am), so idk...

I'd be lost without tapatalk at home

I use it. I just didnt know there was a Tapatalk 2.

I would rather use my personal PC when home but do use it when I am at kids events or places outside of being home.

I use it. I just didnt know there was a Tapatalk 2.

I would rather use my personal PC when home but do use it when I am at kids events or places outside of being home.

Still havent been able to get an internet provider up in the mountains, havent touch my laptop since we moved out there. Drives me nuts

Still havent been able to get an internet provider up in the mountains, havent touch my laptop since we moved out there. Drives me nuts

Man I would be going bonkers. You in Alaska long term or just temporarily?

Man I would be going bonkers. You in Alaska long term or just temporarily?

Looking like long term. This is a real hard place to leave. To many things left to do and see. We've met some great people up here, we both have jobs we love, it would take something really crazy to happen for us to leave. I say we are here atleast 10 years

Looking like long term. This is a real hard place to leave. To many things left to do and see. We've met some great people up here, we both have jobs we love, it would take something really crazy to happen for us to leave. I say we are here atleast 10 years

How much daylight these days up there?

How much daylight these days up there?

oh man, we are up to 6 hours tomorrow. Sunrise around 10, sunset arount 4.. Gaining about 6 and a half minutes a day

oh man, we are up to 6 hours tomorrow. Sunrise around 10, sunset arount 4.. Gaining about 6 and a half minutes a day
Wow...brutal. Give you credit.

Wow...brutal. Give you credit.

Its not as bad as it sounds, you get used to it quick. Like I tell everyone.. The summers here make it all worth it.

Its not as bad as it sounds, you get used to it quick. Like I tell everyone.. The summers here make it all worth it.

both days?

both days?

Hey now, June, July and August are amazing up here. 24 hours of daylight. 70-80 degree days. As long as it isnt raining, this place is perfect in the summer.

Hey now, June, July and August are amazing up here. 24 hours of daylight. 70-80 degree days. As long as it isnt raining, this place is perfect in the summer.

I still cant imagine the whole 24 hours of darkness and or light. Pretty bizarre.

I still cant imagine the whole 24 hours of darkness and or light. Pretty bizarre.
I'm telling ya brother. Nothing cooler then having a BBQ, drinking all day, and looking at your watch while you're playing horse shoes to see that its 1am. Looks like its 5pm out. Went to a Sublime w/ rome concert last July. They played till 1am, sunny the whole time

I'm telling ya brother. Nothing cooler then having a BBQ, drinking all day, and looking at your watch while you're playing horse shoes to see that its 1am. Looks like its 5pm out. Went to a Sublime w/ rome concert last July. They played till 1am, sunny the whole time

From a golfing standpoint alone I would probably think I have died and went to heaven.

From a golfing standpoint alone I would probably think I have died and went to heaven.
There ya go. Get up here! I always have an open loft at casa de Cusetroop

I paid for Tapatalk2, but for some reason, it will NOT load the damn forum. Not sure what's going on lately, but I was having trouble the last day or so with Tapatalk on my iPhone as well...

I paid for Tapatalk2, but for some reason, it will NOT load the damn forum. Not sure what's going on lately, but I was having trouble the last day or so with Tapatalk on my iPhone as well...

Hrm, weird... Its been working fine for me

Ok now I am afraid to even try it. Is it worth it and that much better over the Tapatalk 1?

Ok now I am afraid to even try it. Is it worth it and that much better over the Tapatalk 1?

I'm getting more and more used to it every day. It's not bad. Looks newer, instead of the options at the bottom you swipe between the forum, and an option screen. Other than that, I'm not noticing any major changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom