Class of 2015 - Tarvarus McFadden CB | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Tarvarus McFadden CB

upload_2014-2-6_19-34-23.png
Proud_To_Be_Me_
"@Tee_Time24: Just got offered by Syracuse University #CuseNation #GoOrange "Recruiting just got real
2/6/14, 6:57 PM

IS this the year we land a 5 star athlete?

Our games against Maryland, Notre Dame and Clemson this year are crucial. We must win at least 2 of the 3.

I don't know who but this staff is going to get a statement recruit, maybe multiple. You can just feel it. If the wheels don't come off this season (a good start and 8-4 type year) I think it will be this coming class.

I am shooting for a top 30 class. Anything worse then top 40 imo will be a disappointment

I might be talking out my ass but our players and the new players who just signed, it feels like there is a camaraderie there at a level I don't remember in previous years. Maybe with twitter it makes it feel that way but regardless, this seems to be a very tight team. And I think that will prove to be just as important of a component in landing a stud player or a few.

I might be talking out my ass but our players and the new players who just signed, it feels like there is a camaraderie there at a level I don't remember in previous years. Maybe with twitter it makes it feel that way but regardless, this seems to be a very tight team. And I think that will prove to be just as important of a component in landing a stud player or a few.

I don't think you are talking out your ass at all. I believe Shafer when he says he recruits high character kids. It isn't a fluke that to a man every single recruit that visits talks about that family feel. Plus i'm sure twitter helps as it allows these kids to establish relationships far before they even get on campus. My Brother played during the G-rob debacle, and that wasn't the same story then. It wasn't horrible, but I never got the same family feel as we have seemed to have since Marrone overhauled the roster

I don't know who but this staff is going to get a statement recruit, maybe multiple. You can just feel it. If the wheels don't come off this season (a good start and 8-4 type year) I think it will be this coming class.

I agree that a good start is key-We often start slow with our challenging schedules and the time we improve, some recruits have already eliminated us in their mind.

This is a true 5 star recruit. Offers from almost every school in the country. If George lands this kid we should pay him what we pay Shaf.

Wow. Incredible tape. Puffing a bit on the measurables but this kid is no joke...has all the tools, plays faaast. Will play right away no matter where he lands. Would smile while pissing my pants if he ends up Orange...

He just put these up on his twitter. Might be redundant with the Hudl highlights but still fun to look at.

He just put these up on his twitter. Might be redundant with the Hudl highlights but still fun to look at.

Wowww. This kid looks good. What's his measures? Kid is fast, has good instincts. Really think this kid would look good in orange!

I love the stock piling of FL athletes. Throw in a stud or two like this kid? Won't be long before we're giving FSU and Clemson something to think about.

Landing this kid would be massive. A 6'3 corner with his athleticism would bolster any defense immediately. That said Syracuse is obviously not the only school to notice this and he has been offered by everyone. I would be shocked if he came here. Regardless, I will still get it in my mind he will come here because I love the let down, haha.

Offered today by Cuse. 5 Star CB out of American Heritage.
5stars?? Good luck with hat. We have trouble bringing in 4 star players. 5 star are the gold standard and we are mining copper.

5stars?? Good luck with hat. We have trouble bringing in 4 star players.

Yeah, let's never offer five star recruits.

With his size, he also looks to have decent speed, and his film shows he doesn't mind hitting. Time for Scott to dig out the film of Donovan Darius, and Tebucky Jones, show him how real safety's play, and get drafted in the first round. The pro's with his size would love him at either safety position. I know he is presently a CB, but his future would probably be as a safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom