Taste of Syracuse / State Fair Canceled | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Taste of Syracuse / State Fair Canceled

Forget Kushner. The point is the Country is going to be back to full operational for the Summer maybe except NYC Tri-State.

Only if people don't get sick.

Wishing it won't make it happen any faster.

We'll be locked down again by then thanks to people like a certain poster in this thread

We'll be locked down again by then thanks to people like a certain poster in this thread

Well, that will be the story that's told.

Champlain Valley Fair, the largest in Vermont, has been cancelled. The fair runs in the two weeks surrounding Labor Day.

The fact Cuomo hasn't announced its cancelled yet is mind-boggling. Everyone but the most diehard Fair lovers realize its not happening this year. I know Cuomo loves the Fair and probably wants to minimize backlash but pull the trigger already and stop the charade.

Albany, N.Y. — Gov. Andrew Cuomo said today he’ll make a final decision soon about whether the New York State Fair will happen this year.

“Right now, we’re not in a position to go ahead,” he said during a conference call with reporters. “Right now, we can’t say that it’s going to open, but it’s something I’m watching very closely.

“It breaks my heart.”

Cuomo stopped short of calling off the fair completely. He said he has been speaking with fair officials about the absolute latest date a decision could be made to give vendors and others enough time to prepare.

That’s likely coming in the next couple of weeks, Cuomo said.

Albany, N.Y. — Gov. Andrew Cuomo said today he’ll make a final decision soon about whether the New York State Fair will happen this year.

“Right now, we’re not in a position to go ahead,” he said during a conference call with reporters. “Right now, we can’t say that it’s going to open, but it’s something I’m watching very closely.

“It breaks my heart.”

Cuomo stopped short of calling off the fair completely. He said he has been speaking with fair officials about the absolute latest date a decision could be made to give vendors and others enough time to prepare.

That’s likely coming in the next couple of weeks, Cuomo said.

This has been dragged out longer then the Bees vs Cuse Runner saga.

This has been dragged out longer then the Bees vs Cuse Runner saga.
Well, I have been trying to take some of the heat off of Bees, but there's only so much I can do. :D