Tate Martell transferring from OSU to Miami to UNLV | Syracusefan.com

Tate Martell transferring from OSU to Miami to UNLV

CuseGrad94

Starter
Man word must be out for sure that Fields is going to get NCAA waiver and TOSU must have promised him playing time. Martell was the 2nd best dual threat QB in his class. You wouldn't think he is afraid of competition.

Tate is a very good runner but average arm and not so accurate and lacks height , kid is a gamer though and could win games , I know where he is going but can’t say ...

Miami?

Tate is a very good runner but average arm and not so accurate and lacks height , kid is a gamer though and could win games , I know where he is going but can’t say ...

UNLV?

I don't blame the kid.
I'm guessing Fields will get his waiver now.
NCAA just needs to go away lol and let the kids play wherever they want.

Gotta be Miami, Oklahoma or UCLA

Perhaps UCLA, Boise State, LSU? As they are all enticing destinations, and I believe has connections to two of those programs.

Perhaps UCLA, Boise State, LSU? As they are all enticing destinations, and I believe has connections to two of those programs.
One of those is not like the others...

wherever a Qb transfers to he most likely have to sit . So how do they know about the Qb coming in this year and next year that they will compete with ? If you didn’t have to sit it would be a different story. Go play juco ball out and than go transfer and pick your best option

I like Martell’s game a lot. Someone is getting a good player.

You can tell me. I won’t tell anyone. :)

His instagram shows that he is in Morgantown today to visit with Neal Brown

haha he talked tough on twitter and backed out.

ya that was so weak. Fields was like pssst , called his bluff, and sent Martell out the door.

Hearing Miami

That appears to be the rumor on the Miami boards. Hurts this year for his grad transfer year at Miami. Martell sits a year and is the QB next year.

Interesting if Diaz and new OC pulls this off.

Cheers,
Neil

That appears to be the rumor on the Miami boards. Hurts this year for his grad transfer year at Miami. Martell sits a year and is the QB next year.

Interesting if Diaz and new OC pulls this off.

Cheers,
Neil

Imagine Jalen Hurts this year as a grad transfer, Martell the year after?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom