Tate Martell transferring from OSU to Miami to UNLV | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Tate Martell transferring from OSU to Miami to UNLV

Looks like Martell is hitting the portal once again... real life.
I actually respect this. Kid had a huge ego coming out of high school and through the first few years of college. Looks like he pushed his ego aside a bit by “retiring” from football and starting real life. I’m sure that was not easy to do but perhaps a sign of maturity. Always gonna root for a young kid as I was surely not perfect and needed to do some growing up at his age as well. Best of luck to him and his business and I hope it’s extremely successful so he can be more than charitable to help his image a bit.

I actually respect this. Kid had a huge ego coming out of high school and through the first few years of college. Looks like he pushed his ego aside a bit by “retiring” from football and starting real life. I’m sure that was not easy to do but perhaps a sign of maturity. Always gonna root for a young kid as I was surely not perfect and needed to do some growing up at his age as well. Best of luck to him and his business and I hope it’s extremely successful so he can be more than charitable to help his image a bit.
This. I was arrested several times before I turned 22, twice for multiple non violent felonies. Good thing I didn't have D1 talent, or I would have been ridiculed by middle aged men all over America. Best of luck to Tate and his business ventures.

As long as it’s not a get rich quick scheme.

This. I was arrested several times before I turned 22, twice for multiple non violent felonies. Good thing I didn't have D1 talent, or I would have been ridiculed by middle aged men all over America. Best of luck to Tate and his business ventures.

I liked him on his season of QB1. I loved when he trolled the entire state of Texas on twitter.

Yeah I feel bad for the kid. Can only assume he never had a normal childhood as his parent tried to turn him into Roger Staubach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom