Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to make assumptions without all the facts.

Something set off a red flag. Shafer knows what it is ... the rest of us can only guess.
Well, some of us can do more than guess... ;)

(That one's for you, Hulk!)

1- Any coach would love to have a 5 star tight end.

2- Clark obviously has a downside to go with his upside.

3- Shafer and his staff know what the downside is and have decided it's not worth the potential upside.

4- Clark may go on to be the next Gronkowski but I doubt it. Kids who move in an out of commitments and change schools constantly not only have a downside but they lack the single-minded determination to take full advantage of their talents.

5- We'll be OK without him.

I know that some think they know, but they don't know what they don't know so, they can't really be sure that what they think they know is really worth knowing thus, the others that think they know that they know the other guy knows, can't be sure that they really know anything worth knowing. Of course, I might be wrong, I really don't know.

I know that some think they know, but they don't know what they don't know so, they can't really be sure that what they think they know is really worth knowing thus, the others that think they know that they know the other guy knows, can't be sure that they really know anything worth knowing. Of course, I might be wrong, I really don't know.
I am absolutely sure that I don't know.

I know now what is available to be known now and I know that I agree 150% with the decision that was made.

It's so difficult to have a discussion about this without any information. But I think we all agree that, as long as we can avoid a serious locker room problem, excessive drama and/or a kid with a horrible/uncoachable attitude ... boy we could reaaaaaaaaaaly use a talented tight end. We're so close ... a couple players away on O/D and we're 5-2, maybe even 6-1.

hmmmm apparently Narduzzi didn't get the same info that Shafer did regarding Clark? Or maybe (and rightfully so) didn't think the "issues" were that major of a deal. So basically we have so much talent we pushed the only 5 star talent we may ever get out the door over basically something almost every college kid does. Just another indictment.

Let's see if this thread gets deleted as fast as my one about Trumaine Washington did.

Where do you think he will commit next?

Nah, j/k but I bet if he makes the field against us in 2017 he will make us pay.

Ano if you are insinuating we pulled out offer because he smoked some weed, I really won't be happy about that. Narduzzi obviously is smarter than his buddy HCSS

Where do you think he will commit next?

Nah, j/k but I bet if he makes the field against us in 2017 he will make us pay.
If we have a competent team and head coach by then, I'm ok with it.

That whole Trumaine Washington recruitment was whacked. Went to the same HS as Cordy and should've been a package deal. Kid is an absolute stud at corner.

Yet another former cuse recruit lights us up.

I could care less about Chris Clark though. Wouldn't be surprised to see him never play college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom